Sunday, September 19, 2010

Reactive Lymphocytes Reduced Lymphocytes

The Meme of four things

Antara (To which knowledge formalment and today) the question of shoes blog nominate me in a meme of 4 things, I was happy because I love these games, test, etc: D

4 Things I have in me bag:


1 .- My wallet!

2 .- My holster ancient school with pencils, colors, etc ... And you do not know at what point is vi Jan inspiration (I have it for 14 years) since the re comp hallucinate that I would have until the end of my career and so good.)
3 .- My keys, before it was not usual but sometimes my mom left me in the street and well .. the XD need
4 .- cell once a week 1
out of the bag and nobody knows where he gets and I get to the office without cell-_-U.


4 favorite in my room

1 .- My pc is life supports that poor design has several programs open and still not let me;)

2 .- Mi drawing board with its bulb have helped me with both plans and models and now with everything when I have to draw, cut, extreme light;)
3 .- A blanket that my mom gave me and I love the design are like illustrations Jordi Labanda.
4 .- My room, my studio,
is the "chocolate factory of Willy Wonka" only this is from the Ga lleta Ginger;).


One of my first demos my drawing table is identical
and my pc is gray.

♥ The blanket



4 Things I always wanted to do:

1 .- Designing a real-size chair.
2 .- Go to a Beatles concert.
3 .- Go to a party theme (but the issue has to be retro) and be produced with my mega super
platform m print dress as my Psychedelic mega oy my hair XD.
4 .- Play the game of the Letters
was played in the movie Inglourious Basterds (Quentin Tarantino)

The game is that everyone has a card and write the name of a character without the others to see, then put the card on the table (the name down so you do not see it) and move the letters one position to the right or left, and sewn, implement, hook, etc. in the head without see the name I touch you and so everyone will know that "character" you play and you will be asked about the character until you guess who it is. (Hopefully you understand for those who have not seen the movie, and watch is great!)

4 Things I like right now: 1 .- My

, first-row to see Alejandro Sanz (;
2 .- My new glasses .

3 .- My Watch futuristic or predator and you put my friends xDU
4 .- My dvds of Nana, this sad so I put the dvd and I laughed so hard I forget everything.


4 Things you did not know about me: 1 .- I

cosplay (play, dress) of the movie V for Vendetta V for a convention of comics and anime.
2 .- Do not draw freehand I am
a disaster. but I do technical drawing very well. 3 .- collect
design objects.
4 .- I'm a fan of Philippe Starck.

me!

* I nominate: Galactica , Ignuz , Sandri and Tati

0 comments:

Post a Comment