Thursday, October 7, 2010

Laundry Wallpaper Border



Lulux China nominate Toon who nominated me! an inquisitive meme ;)



The prize! (My first award;))

1. mentions 3 songs that accompanied your childhood:

* fingers Topogigio : Being the younger sister collected the records that my sister left on the road and so one day fell into my hands on a vinyl record Topogigio. "hear and see the song"

Nubeluz * : Any of your repertoire me the wise todi titas ajajaja.

* Your Instant anchor milk should take .. I can not believe as we recorded a few things to life (or at least many years) who will listen since I was a crit and so far remember! "Listen and see the song"

2. A phrase that around in your head:

"You can change everything in the face of home, family, bride, religion, God. But there something that can not be changed, you can not change of passion ... "Franccela in the movie The secret of his eyes, I loved the movie the dialogues I look good, but dies franccela and hence the film is a bit .. I like " Play Scene of Passion "

3. A Loqura of any kind you like to do:

I would like to leave disguised as something super geek and walk down the street!

4. A super power would you like to have:

I would like to teleport, with that nothing and metropolitan electric train! I myself am XD

5. A place that you'd like to visit:

A place with plenty of sunshine The sun gives me a lot of headache.
6.Una injustice that you would like to change:

Very similar to the response China, I would like to leave my home and know that I will return it, and one is not safe anywhere.

7. A global event you wished it did not happen:

wars that hurts countries in all aspects.

8. A book I recommend:

The prince, short and very wise.

9 - A place that you think you should visit:

I practically have not been outside of Lima, eg that ire ro one day and tell the world that I see, is the Vitra Museum in Germany (I think Switzerland border) Vitra is a company that makes furniture, accessories, etc. design.
10. An image that conveys positive:


This image I think I love beautiful and very sweet;)

And nominate Igna , Gala and Tati






0 comments:

Post a Comment