Monday, October 11, 2010

Monica Roccaforte, Images

Chullo kitty, bracelet and sandals Balmain Part 2

Type Balmain sandals, I made it ma s a year, and use in 2009 because it was my obsession since I saw them on the catwalk, but never put a picture of how it looks in the end, with the heel and all this, so here it goes!

* If you want to see how the process was part of a normal sandal this crazy metalera click here! *


* Inspired by
studded shoes that Valentino bag I got my bracelet, because if I was a little more time into me clone of shoes! and I'm thinking, but I have to concentrate on my duties also u_u!



Image Fashionisima


* And while we're in spring, I realized I did not go up any pictures of my Hello chullo Kitty (tan xD), the chullo so did my aunt at my request, but I'll fix you put the little details of the face and I die:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment