Monday, December 13, 2010

Welcome To This Wedding Wording

1 / 2 UT Sobrarbe

a while since I to half marathon, well, just not as much, since early September (half Sabadell, 1h26). So what had few references to beat. Moreover, from the day Wednesday had trained in, day out. Saturday 3:30 BTT (55km) + 48m running (10km), so I was cansadito and to make the 1 / 2 de l'Espirall in Vilafranca.
addition, costipado that I did not just disappear, so coughing and sniffing all the time. And in addition to a tad of cool. Opto

the suicide tactic, going out to 4:00 and see what happens next, not knowing if I am holding out! As always, the first mile faster than he plays, at 3:50, 2nd at 3:55, and then stabilized and the pace to 4:00 to KM7, then this rate is beyond me and I 4:05 - 4:10 until km 10, passing it in 40:50 approx. I played a long time just go and shoot the mine, but since today had no intention of control over the clock, I do not even bother me not pull any clique. From KM11, change of pace and I try to see what happens trying to go again as before, under 4:00, and try to make the 2nd half faster than the 1st, not petar. It's going to go well because I recovering all so scattered positions at top speed, hooked one, I'm about 5-10 seconds to catch my breath, I'll get the following .... and thus a long while until the km17 where and decide to stay with one that is going well and we're giving relays. Met a few more and we can not afford one. The KM20 is pick me and tells me to pull, that can not. 1h23m50s goal crossed ... The most optimistic forecasts see the passage through the 10,000 were 1h25, but I was warming up and going on doing a few km's below 4:00. The good feelings, without suffering, and enjoying. Position "virtual": 53.

now to recover a little and prepare psychologically for 6am on track. I've seen that I am physically able. Another story is to define the tactics to follow. The past winners have gone half at 4:57, starting at 4:20. I think opt-out at 4:45 and stick to it. The other option is to catch the rhythm you want to mark the start and then go down the rhythm with the passing of the hours. Enfin, I do not know how to face the challenge. What if I have clear is that MP3 is coming with me for moments of crisis!

0 comments:

Post a Comment