Sunday, December 19, 2010

Why Ears Hurt When Drink Alcohol

on track, the hardest thing I've done! 20 Desembre Xerra

Oddly enough, and look what I've done Ultramans type animals, Ironmans, UltraTrails, below 3h Marathons, Half Marathons under 1h20, 10km under 35min ... It most busted while I finished a test in which I participate, at least muscularly, because the Ultra Trail of Guara two years ago, the blisters get very Justito made a goal.
The test, while simple, 6 hours circling the track trying to go athletics maximum distance.
was the first time I tried this, but knowing that there are people who did parallel 24h, 6h, could not be so complicated, or yes. Being the first time, many doubt that pace put out (get out fast and then lowering the rate, loose and plunge to start up or simply make a speed / pace and stick to cruise). A single idea was, to between 65 and 70km. The final position, the least important.
Arrive at 14:00 to the courts Can Drago. Arrived with chilly now, is it about riding a bike in winter. But I have time to take temperature before you start, made a Solete very good. Speak with one of the "rival" or rather, compis of fatigue, because in this test the best, I think, is not worrying about the rest (unless something is too tight or has to try to trace or something weird ) and worry about yourself, that's enough.
I prepare my supplies (gels, bars and drinks), although the organization gets supplies, but we are on as usual, better not to experiment with food too. This of provisioning is difficult, because every 400m you have the supplies and do not know when to stop and when to follow. It grated me for a while, but then you go and how often to do a mini-break for refreshment. Prepare
also clothing, to leave will cherish as the hours passed. Chilly up with myself, this was an issue that had me worried, but ultimately there was too much trouble. As a matter of cold was felt to be adding another layer. I ended up with 3 layers.
At 15:00 departure time is given. 6h ahead circling the athletics track . With what I like the track (ironically). We started very fast at a pace of 4:00 min / km, Robert, always likes to break the home run.
I walked with him for a while, until it started to slow down and stabilize at approximately 4:45. Behind, after a ratillo, Massa, starts to take pace and passes. I leave it to Robert, but also another matter with me. I leave with bad feelings, the warm loaded, belly not too much in point ... But the warm, I know it is running on track and that time is passed, so do not give importance and continue. Once it leaves me the warm, sometimes float up and put me in 1st position, until I begin with the pit-stops because of the belly. Hell, if I'm 1h prior to this, ill go. This race to the evening is something that is not going at all, but nothing well. As much as I try to eat early (about 10-11 am), then it would come through. After the 1st pit-stop put me 3rd. Soon the 2nd recovery position. I see this by going to control that position is one best left, so take this stop for supplies and shelter me to take the MP3 and make my career. The rest do what they want. Each 1h are saying the km's that we and the position during the first 4 hours I'll pay attention, but then it quite often. I see that open hole with the 3rd and 1st (Massa) escapes, in part due to my 2 other pit-stops. In a pit-stop, easy going one minute and peak counting one is faster. In the end it was this that decided the whole, I with 3 pit-stops and Massa to zero. Rate at which we decided to lower it and we all pretty evenly matched from 2 hours of competition. I after 2h, muscularly fatal, threatening and cargadísimos quadriceps, the soleus (for the most lateral) also heavily loaded, the soles of the feet (the bridges) rather touched. However I see that I am able to keep pace and I'm in 2nd position relatively comfortable. " Shortly after the 3rd time, Robert said enough, too bad, because I was good to have another reference and hooked him whenever he doblábamos us. He was also one of the few that gave some conversation! Comment that after 3 hours, changing the direction of rotation, to change the view and make the muscles (come on, that more than the same, but in the opposite direction). Now the thing was in 4. Massa, who was still very strong and expanding the distance to 3 laps (1.2 km) the crossing of 4rta hour. And I steadied the distance to the 3rd round with a 4-5 lead. The 4rta hours is eternal, and I have to go victual stopping over to distract the mind a bit. I have a little mental slump, that of many laps on the same circuit, do not wear anything well. Do not accuse him physically, because I'm at the same rate (which is 4:50 to 5:00 min / km). That's very important to MP3, but for him, probably at some point would have been tempted to quit. Over by the 5th hour, I Massa two laps (800m), but at this point 800m (about 4min) are insurmountable, unless someone stops. I do my calculations and see that the margin 5-6 turns that led to the 3rd let me turn down the rhyme, and that I do, because I see that Massa did not trim or a cm! Our range is very stable. When there are 45 minutes, I make a last attempt to challenge the test, I go a little bit of pace was now 5:15 or more and try to go to 5:00 approx. I find it hard for him. I about 5 laps at that pace and I see that Massa practically no cut, but I test it for a while. When are 20min, step by Massa, that means that takes me 400m but the pace had to keep going up, impossible to keep it and if we add a stop to pee, and discarded. So no, I just finish the race at a pace that is (and not I control). Even the final laps and running costs me more to run a inento to make up, braces over the account because the legs are not going.
Al final, 2nd place with 71.825 km, just 360m from Massa (72.185 m). FINAL CLASSIFICATION . After 6h, and only 300-odd metrachos away, go cloth! 180 laps for Massa, 179 for me. I have a complex of mouse you can not see. This circuit is very repetitive mental! For my debut, not bad. Of course, to the podium I had to help up the ladder, so imagine how I ended up melting. I think I have rarely ended up fucked muscularly, but is that from the 2nd hour and was quite touched. It was a challenge and had to be done. Even better than I had set a priori. Had provided between 65 and 70km and eventually came 71'8! You admire those who do 24 hours of (video) . If I've had it with 6 hours and ended as I finished, however much it is going at a slower pace, I do not even imagine doing just 24 hours. Which has won breaking 222km, 500 laps. See, I have learned not say no to a challenge, but I think the 24 and a bit exaggerated. The extremes are very bad! Double IM or other Ultraman eg, Deca or Double-DecaIronman, no. 6h on track, even, 24 on track, let alone! Of course, if it were not spinning like a ...... to the same circuit would have to think!
With Massa (winner) and Manel (over 10 º)

Now, to top it, has touched the Epic Run Buff. A race I always try to do to dispute it, but being as I was there was nothing to do but go out and have fun and do not suffer too much. Any unevenness, both upstream and downstream, has been a Tourmalet. And I tell you no nothing of how to move obstacles, my aching legs. That it has done well to let some legs, if I am still after it had been impossible to move. You have some photos for you to see the festival which is mounted!




0 comments:

Post a Comment