Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Abortion Places In Montreal

a new paragraph in the blog ... Interesting documents

Consider it a Christmas present!

I decided to share with all who follow me, even from a distance, leaving links to the presentations of the talks I've done so now. I guess you'd have any reason not to come ...

individual sport, a philosophy of life (Campo, Huesca, August 14, 2010)

D'EXPERIENCES D'ESPORTS ULTRAFONS (Muntanyenc Club Sant Cugat, December 20, 2010)

I ask for So while some will not even case, if you want to use any fragment, ask permission. Surely, with a good bribe, you will get a yes answer, hehe.

I hope you serve, either to see that with a little motivation anything is possible (IF YOU WANT, NO EXCUSES), to learn a little more about a subject, for some I have to do something similar ... Yes, the presentation is one thing and then "live" out other cool stuff.

Lest it be lost in oblivion, right, where are all the photos that sum up a little track record or resume my sports (not included here my sports training, I have it) permanently leave these blogs. I also hang

documents (in the right column as well) I collect the results of all races I have participated, since I started to catch me a little more seriously! So you will not need to summarize the 2010 season, the gossip you can simply file and ready! Need download it because in the Google Docs pages overlap and no way to take a look.

That's not all it's text, I leave more than one picture big trophy and achievement of the season. Although TITAN, the ALTRIMAN, TRI Alpe d'Huez, TRACK 6 o'clock in the FOC PEDALS OF NON-STOP, UT SOBRARBE, COSTA BRAVA RUNNING XTREM the distance triathlon C D RIBA-ROJA 'EBRE (Mountain) and triathlon CHAMPIONSHIP OF SPAIN OF LONG DISTANCE and any other that I let me not fall short!

I DID IT!


0 comments:

Post a Comment