Sunday, January 9, 2011

Can You Get Hfm Disease On Your Chest?

Summary weekend and week ULTRAMAN

The week has ended. I've been doing a lot of volume due to the proximity of the Ultra Trail XTREM GR-10. Now this short week of relax to get to win! Today
has fallen a good tute. Entrenillo morning a whole to recognize the clinical course circuit Castellbisbal Muntanya. Have come about 20km in 2h20 approx. 1980kcal consumed. 7m13s/km average rate. We notice that I went with new "trastillo", eh!
The pace was decent and go with the backpack with the material fact that UT has not been so overrun. He had even added extra 1kg (2 0'5kg ankle) so I knew little. I started diving a bit different because of the km's that had accumulated during the week, I did 4'5km swim (is it about a week with intensity days and a day of celebration that is then translated to the pool club's own ), but this week take the opportunity to swim a little more (I hope), a 190km bike (MTB counting, static and roll), and a 105km running. But then I've been warming up and I've finished it.
durum is a circuit with 2 or 3 little rise in race walking almost certainly will play, and a pair of runs in beating about the eye because they are a bit suicidal. Tranquis today as we were on, everything running.
then had to recover the lost gloves during ramp 6h Altet, and as in Ripon was on the Cross as a speaker who had the material lost, I've been there. To complete the entrenillo, I went mountain biking up there (10km, 38min), turn left me a bit, but even though he was already a little petadillo, not bad. This cross already I have about 4 times, and I like, but durum, and more if you go after running 20km and cycled about 10km (one way). So I limited myself to go from less to more, almost all the km's by 4:00 least one below.
For km's: 3'29-3'29-4'00-3'50-4'10-(3.40, subtract the least 120m). I have come 5'88km theoretical lower surface of 6'2. Made in 22m07s. You can tell by the rhythms which were the rises, right?
has played without running back, because someone had taken mine. Have I been on the 30-odd, I guess. Ran with the federal youth, juniors and veterans. Come on, missing only the senior, but also had level! All of the clubs near Ripon (St Cugat, Ripon, Ruby, Castellbisbal, Sabadell, Terrassa, ...), people accustomed to the crosses and these distances!
The story of the day was at the Cross. Initially, when we all to stop, there are touches everywhere, has been one that has pushed me a bad host, he said that it had closed, but I too was closing on the other side. And since we moved was he by what he had to do. I told her to calm down and be limited to running, but nothing, in response I have received a boost of almost leave the ground mouth. What I have done? As best I could do, shut up and change of pace to leave something behind, otherwise you could have heated the thing. And that by that time we should go about 50 or so ... This happened to me yet in the race NEVER! Nothing like that now crosses the swimming area of \u200b\u200btriathlons, which are wafer everywhere.
a go for results: 22m07s, 6 ยบ popular, 32 th in my career, so I see that there nivelillo!. The winner 3min less than me! Reviewing previous year's result, I have done 30 seconds faster, telling you can not go to 100% this year to bring many km's accumulated during the week and even the same day in the morning was in recognition of the clinical course 20km Castellbisbal. So great!

0 comments:

Post a Comment