Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Realistic Braces Selector

already have plan for January! Beginning

Christmas has been reached and you have plan for January.

Sunday 9: Training set for 22km of the clinical course Mutanya Castellbisbal , it is not safe to do, but just in case. Take the opportunity to go with the binding material of Gr-10 Xtrem i weight train with a backpack ... I expect the pace to put not make me regret going with this overweight! Then if you have desire and time Ripollet Cros. It will be a 6'2km apretadilla of durum and a circuit-level participants, who participate in athletics federation with but we are in the People category. Reaching the target on 30 and is a good result there.

Saturday-Sunday 15, 16: GR-10 Xtrem . I have finally decided and pointed at the last minute, I will route to Castellón. 94km with 3000-odd positive slope. Also say that I've joined in mixed couples. I hope you do not have to pull me and could go "over", but the level of the female with whom I (Montse sistere) is that it is precisely low. Let's see what happens ... The goal, Montse podium and mixed couples. I will be my Ultra Trail one day with more miles, I'm content to put up with his pace and get in position to be, but coming. Bring your camera.

Saturday-Sunday 22, 23: I'm aware of whether I am accepted in the Road Duathlon Granollers at the Circuit de Catalunya , registrations are closed, and I have not been able to point before because of the Club to which I belong, there was no way to renew the license of the club. Unlicensed club and I could not sign up to federate and Duathlon. I've been wanting to make a road duathlon tumbleweed, because in all that I participated there was some unevenness in the bike, which he did not stay as far forward as would be expected. To see what I say from the organization and the Catalan federation. But if I say yes, go. I have not mentioned my sports curriculum , But hopefully with the letter I sent, I take heed. On Sunday 23, is the clinical course Muntanya Castellbisbal. If I stay the weekend to do the duathlon, most likely made the mountain, yes to give the legs and without forcing. Also, my degree of commitment in the race depends on how to recover the GR-10 Xtrem.

Sunday 30: Make the 1 / 2 Marathon Bcn ... is an option, but will be depending on how the rest of the month. The other option is to ski, making a downhill competition and Rossignol test material.

0 comments:

Post a Comment