Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wooden Toy Box Plans Free

Christmas, New Year 2011 and Reyes!


Christmas, New Year 2011, kings, carnivals, father's day, mother, July 28, my birthday, spring, jalowin ...

uffff .. Not as the year end and I relaxed a lot! que.estaba.obligada.a.terminar things I did ... But good new year and put the batteries!

Post of stuff that I had saved and some new;)



Necklace made of many residues:
bracelets, necklaces, earrings, belts


collar details

My ring bow * - * long
was looking for a good tape
golden to let me: D

Pendant vanilla cookie with strawberry

♥ Clay

Mouse Pendant ♥ Clay

my original design Marc Jacobs
that I love with passion and madness

Pionono Pendant
with strawberry chocolate!

♥ Clay

Pendant
strawberry cupcake with cherry!

♥ Clay

0 comments:

Post a Comment