Monday, January 31, 2011

Disc Spondylitis In Dogs



This weekend break has played little run. From time to time, loosen, that the season will be veeeeery long! Interestingly, looking at the calendar last year I have found my best results come after a weekend of skiing. MMPs in 1 / 2 Marathon and Marathon MMP last year went well! Perhaps it is that this kind of "rest" suits me. And perhaps the altitude training (two days to be a good time doing sport above 1500m, influences). Although 5 hours skiing both Saturday and Sunday followed with out tracks included, I do not know if too much rest. I have lower back ...

Although the weather forecast was not hard for this weekend, cloudy and snow have finally come out two days of sunshine that accompanied the nevaditos on Friday, two days left ski tremendous. Above, may prove Rossignol skis, great weekend. Provo a few models, slalom, giant, freestyle, freeride and a multipurpose.

Saturday, by the accumulation of mounds along the tracks, who were without walking, I could not test thoroughly, but on Sunday itself. My mother was trying Donjoy knee brand, which for those of you with a knee injury, are recommended, even as prevention would not be wrong.
The best I came, and that best suit my characteristics as a skier were multipurpose:


Although Barcelona weekend rain in the half marathon I've seen people put in some tiempazos . Be re-rub shoulders with asphalt, that people here do not loose!
So next play this weekend Duathlon Calafell! I have not made any flat road duathlon want to see what options I have when there is no water or slopes in between. I have no speed, but there is resistance, to see what I can do ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment