Wednesday, January 26, 2011

How To Spray Bmx Rims

Changes ... A good recovery

What better way to start the year with a change of club. Now I will not participate as Unió Ciclista Sant Cugat, but as SAD Swallow me earth. It's a pretty cane club, with sections of all: mountains, raids, orienteering, triathlon, ... I hope that this change will open doors for me all the "little things" I'm doing and team to participate in more than one race. In addition to "a little help" economic. I

premiere week and peak at the Calafell Duathlon. Finally, in the Duathlon Granollers (at the Montmelo circuit), I stopped participating! I leave a video test to see if next year I do not mislead.

I am slowly setting the timing of this year. It is becoming more complicated with the multitude of careers that exist. There used to be yes or yes because there was no option but to agree on dates now, so we have to prioritize some over others. Just as well, however, but will rage loss. It is difficult to square all right. And with the "burst" will be there by take it easy. Besides being a "todoatleta" is more complicated. One has a preference to participate in certain races and there you go filtering. I'll keep you informed as you being all defined. Right now there is a chaos of schedule, that "pa why." I'm seriously pondering

make Al.Andalus Ultra Trail, the "English version" of the Marathon des Sables. It has similar characteristics. 220 in 5 stages, extreme heat (40 º C) but lower surface of the desert, Andalusia ... The significant difference is that you sleep in Haima, but camping, and food does not need to carry in a backpack while running. The organization does not provide food (as in Sables) but I take it, if you make it to the campsites goal. Also not prohibit the dinner at the bar / restaurant of the camp sites along the route or re-provisioning.
This year looked to go to the Marathon des Sables, but seeing the exorbitant price (3500 euros), dismissed, does not seem morally right or similar suitable price, no matter how good the experience. However the 825 euros of this race, I have made planteármelo. I'm looking
also participated by teams (2 or 3 without having to go as fast as it is also classified individual and add time) with the new club.

0 comments:

Post a Comment