Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Hair Stay - Styling Gel



all continue to Hikari and we had brought to the place of knowledge but not the first time I realized the building was huge presence felt Nite

On the roof ...

Nite: despertaste_dijo finally looking

Saray Saray: uhh my head where estamos_dijo

Nite: Shhhhhh nobody has to know that we are here and shut up walking

nesecito concentrarme_dijo Sarai very annoying
bien_dijo
Nite: lol well now Wind, Water, Fire and Earth Get rid

The spirits were released a in each corner of a dark circle that was in the middle of this place were located the power of the four natural elements began to merge Nite began to say a kind of spell that made the spirits desaparesca and instead started a spark black to take shape.
We started up the stairs quickly and we heard an explosion which made the door fly we saw the creature stared at us


Kira can not be is ... ...._
is locked
said Hikari: Catastrofe_dijo screaming

Amy: maybe you know this bestia_dije mirandola

Hikari: mmmm good nervous
yo_ said
Nite: hahahaha man is now a pleasure to ver_dijo leaning

Catastrophe: I do not say the same wait centuries for me free You're an idiot now'll take care of all these pendejos_dijo

Sonic: grrr you're not one to speak so of nosotros_dijo

Catastrophe: hehe child go home or I will put in problemas_dijo Turning around

Sonic: Amy

grrr_dijo: no gripping him espera_dije
arm
Catastrophe: Kira will I recognize you've hardly changed since the last time I saw you I thought you were with this inutil_ said, looking at Nite

Kira: I'll never be that damn it really hurt me and your screaming igual_dijo

Catastrophe: you look a lot like your sister that's what I never liked her for that now is dead and you should be with her and your self you looking conosco_dijo

Hikari Hikari: no_dijo

Catastrophe: If you are Nite guardian angel and I remember betrayed your Light and Darkness helped to make me sello_dijo sealed inside the

Amy: That's verdad_dije
surprised
Hikari: I can not lie if I was an accomplice Nite pero_dijo unfinished

Amy: but nothing that told me the truth I thought I could trust disappointed
ti_dije
Kira: I remember everything now if she was with me the last time you ... _dijo unfinished

Amy: And you also Kira did not tell me you lied to me all
verdad_dije
Kira: that I do not remember what happened the last vez_dijo

Amy: Well I think Hikari I am very disappointed but I thought you were my true friend Adri not like me totally wrong both seem mucho_dije

Catastrophe: that's enough to sink this city and nesecito eternal darkness and the guardian angel for my approaching

propositos_dijo Kira: entoces atrapanos_dijo Hikari

running, are probably too old to fly

volar_dijo Catastrophe: that following them

creen_dijo Tails: you have to climb to tornado
seguirlos_dijo
girls continue despite the secrecy of Hikari makes every effort to re-seal the monster now nesecitamos all possible assistance, disaster was hurting Kira she gave up no Hikari movie but it was also at the level of the beast

Hikari: Kira Kira
these bien_dijo
: if estoy_dijo Rising up

Catastrophe: Ray launching

oscuro_dijo Hikari: Kira

Kira_dijo care: ah_dijo socked

Continued ...

WAAAAHH coming to my chapter 50 lol I'm a little slow with my Capistrano but try to write to Diaro I have some small problems with myself and I need a bit of inspiration but I'll write
Chait n_n

0 comments:

Post a Comment