Monday, March 14, 2011

Average Cost To Rent A Kiosk In The Mall



been a while since I updated. After the marathon I have a dog a little, at least in sessions running, or rather trot.
Biking (roll) and I gave her cane pool, so. It was the week that I have accumulated more hours on the bike (not counting those in the there are long distance races) and water (with a minimum session of 2500m). I'm starting to catch you a taste of this swim.
On Saturday I was at a Swim Clinic. I do not know if I applied a little something we said or did was motivated in excess, which I managed to swim a series of 500 in 8:05, tremendous! And the other 3 that played today, down from 8:15. I'm freaking out yet, the same is that the clock has been broken! Gradually it seems that I'm getting better, which I'm happy, especially for short-distance triathlons, which emerged from the water far behind and had to stick a epic comeback to finish in a decent position.
Saturday, deluge fell, so did not run, but I used to give the roller (also I'm taking a taste for this.) This year sure will shoot more on a bike. In almost no trained to do almost daily 1h roll!
The rain has stopped my training roads almost impassable for normal running! Yesterday I came home with water in the streams through both shoes (can not skip them), with mud up to their eyeballs ... And it did not rain yesterday, but the deluge on Saturday has left all broken! I have to find an alternative route for this day. Still, yesterday fell about 20-odd km's at 1h45, the most rushing day. It almost makes me night, as were the roads would have been a festival!

I am slowly defining calendar, this year there are too many tests and too few weekends to do them! So you have to choose and prioritize! At the end I'll finish them cloned to all!

March 18,19,20 - Ultra Trail de les Fonts
March 26 - Attends Night of Mussol
March 27 - 1 / 2 Marathon Running Castellbisbal Montornés or Eternal
April 2 - St Medijocs + Duatló Fruitós
April 3 - Attends English Court
April 17 - Double Olympic Triathlon Terres de l'Ebre (TRI SEASON BEGIN )
May 1 - Marathon Empuries or Tri B Banyoles
May 8 - Sprint Tri Bike Tour Sitges Remences Terra
May 13,14,15 - Costa Brava Xtrem
Running May 21 - St Feliu
Sprint Tri May 22 - Marathon Perpignan (can)
May 28 - Cycling Ribagorza ports (can)
May 29 - 1 / 2 Challenge Calella
June 5 - Xtrem Man Salou (can)
June 12 - Tri Medes were
Trail June 18 - Tri B Balaguer Bearded Arrow or
Ratpenat June 19 - March
Rec Cap June 25 - Ultra Trail Sobrarbe

In July there is a dilemma: Altriman, Isostar or Al.Andalus UT Desert Marathon. The UT Al.Andalus Altriman and can do both, but only one day in between be a little crazy! Probably throw some of the running, the Altriman already did and I always like trying new things! Although Altriman durito is what I have done more!
On July 24 cyclists also make the circuit of Calafat (Tarragona), last year I was with the desire, the Montjuic was canceled for low participation. I may encourage this challenge this year. Currently

up here! I'm without internet at home, so will be less frequent updates!

0 comments:

Post a Comment