Wednesday, March 23, 2011

How To Pressure Point Someone

72_ A 71_ A kidnapping

Amy: that's not important now more important is that this well _dije

Blaze: I'm sorry you're right Amy _dijo

Sonic and Tails as is she now?
_dijo
Tails: very delicate _dijo

Silver: entoces rest let out the door _dijo

all left from there to let her rest was very pale and looked like she was dead the truth I do not think all day roll over my bed thinking I stood up to go grab some water and soon ....

Cream: kids see what is happening right now on TV screen indicating _dijo

Rouge: but what happens?
approaching
_dijo Cream: Look _dijo

TV: I am in downtown where there was an accident caused by a multiple maso girl somewhere between 14 and 16 years yesterday destroyed almost the whole school and is now destroying the nearby local reporter _dijo

Sonic: we must go out from there
_dijo
Amy: but who will care for Hikari? _dije watching the kids

Sonic: Cream will make you _dijo

Cream: Do not worry my care _dijo
iendose
Sonic, then there is no time to waste running at high speed _dijo

all followed him in a short time we on the scene there was no one hanging around there just a lot of smoke in the cars were completely destroyed then a dark fireball almost gives us the shadow

Amy pointed out: you never stop to tragedies _dije angry

Shade: just looking for fun distraction and would

_dijo Sonic: go somewhere else for your fault almost lose one of us approaching the shadow _dijo

Shadow: you do not know anything right? _dijo with an eyebrow arqueda

Rouge: do you mean?
interested _dijo something
Shadow: You'll know ...!!! _dijo sonic claw so conjuring two claws on both wrists

Knuckles: mmmm I want to leave me to my movie that can be so dangerous if price is just a shadow approaching the shadow _dijo

Shadow: * laughing

a bit * Knuckles and Shadow began to film both were hitting until the shadow I cut the arm she ran and gave him a severe blow that has laid on the cars there had twisted Silver to stop using your telequenisis was not very effective because he had gone then

Sonic: Knuckles! okay?
_pregunto
Knuckles: agg if it was just a simple cut is playing arm _dijo

Blaze is better to take the lab _dijo

Amy: how strange that he went so suddenly whispered
_dije
Rouge: have said something Amy!? lookin _dijo

Amy: No I did not _dije

went as fast as we could to we reach the door was knocked down and ran to see if someone other than there was Cream and Chesse

Rouge: but what happened?
entering
_dijo Tails: Look guys the door is torn as if something entirely short looking at the door _dijo

Amy: There is no thinking can not be _dije

ran to the nursing room and found lying on the floor Cream
unconscious
Amy: Cream!
surprised _dije
Rouge: what has happened here?
_dijo
behind me Amy: Let's wake up! moving it

_dije Zack: * entering the room * guys! Hikari is not! looking at the empty bed _dije

Blaze: as that is not _dijo

Silver: _dijo kidnapped
looking Knuckles
place: it makes you think that?
_dijo
Silver: Look at this place everything is destroyed, no sign of struggle here was taken by force _dijo pointing to each part of the room

Rouge: that fool you _dijo

Knuckles: Shut up annoying bat _dijo

Cream: * *
reacting

Amy: Cream! _dije awake

Cream: ehm? I spend sitting down

_dijo Tails: what has happened here that Hikari is not?
_dijo
Cream: I remember everything now Rising up

_dijo Sonic: Please tell us what has happened _dijo

Cream: I was in the kitchen to get some Agau and suddenly ...
_dijo
*** flashback ***

Cream: What was that noise? _dije

Chesse: chao chao _dijo little worried

Cream: Let's see what happens _dije running

first thing
I went to see Hikari and she was standing in the shade somewhat dizzy and I wanted to help the attack but the shadow hit me very hard against the wall and the only thing I remember was about shouting and is unconscious

*** flashback ***

Amy: But are you okay?
insisting _dije

Cream: if I'm better _dijo


Zack: cursing, slamming the door _dijo

Rouge: perhaps you are angry _dijo fence

Zack: more than angry angry'll go for a walk _dijo Hikari

Amy: but do not know where this _dije

Zack: I do not care I'll look and find _dijo

Sonic: It's best to look for us to go all the way stopping _dijo

All: if _dijimos

We split into groups of two decided to go alone Zack went everywhere to go get I hope you are well

continued ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment