Sunday, March 20, 2011

Jewish Clothing Store Montreal

Cause There Is not nobody loves you like I love you

C'est simple. Je t'aime, tu m'aimes. Alors tout est presque parfait.


Hello bloggers! Relajadito weekend without stopping once. Relajadito because I have not left the party, just a few drinks and little else, but stop because I have not stopped almost home! The trials are being very hard (in quotes) in recent days and we are almost at Easter. It notes that the atmosphere is more lively; because rehearsed endlessly, even yesterday we were eating in an open and everything. And the truth is that with this long time if you like, her face was red from the sun until it does. It is a tremendous gustazo no rain or windy!
However, I am pretty tired and I have wanted to have a week of total relaxation, but I think it will be possible to within muuuuuucho time, maybe summer ...
I just realized that tomorrow is Monday and the worst thing I could think about all day ... I hate Mondays, because I start with language and philosophy ... do not you imagine the horror that is!
What about your week?






MUACKS:)

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment