Sunday, March 6, 2011

Poptropica Games.ccom

68_ The Demon Girls ♪ Angel live

arrive the day was Saturday Hikari was excited kept moving looking for the right clothes but she said that nothing looked good

Hikari: no god I have little time now that I _dijo

Amy: Hikari lack half-hour concert
_dije
Hikari: but as time goes faster and not to wear _dijo

Amy: and why do not you put this _dije turquoise skirt showing

Hikari: it is a good choice is good happy _dijo
She
change faster than I thought could mean faster than Sonic I also change and we left she was so nervous I was very troubled breathing

Amy: Hikari no'll calm your concert is not that these _dije nervous Hikari

confused: are they not understand stage fright nerves ... and if the concert goes wrong _dijo concerned

Amy: Your band played two years sure nerves were left behind

_dije Hikari: You right but I can not help _dijo excited

Amy: I get scared and
_dije
Hikari: Hey!
_dijo
When we arrived there were millions of girls were small groups who sang the themes of the Demon Girls ♪ Angel ... Hikari took my hand and we went like lightning to the first row was time I started to hear a guitar in the dark and then illuminated reflector battery every member of the Demon Girls ♪ and started singing Hikari


the future:

I've forgotten all about the dream of yesterday
But my heart keeps pounding
try to put all the coins in my pocket
my shoes and I will be leaving this
small room!

* chorus * Let
! Let's run of yesterday and today to a future
unseen! Go!
's start a revolution!
Let our dreams come true!

When we start running
wherever we go!
even break
theories of Einstein on whether to follow!

The traveler
met the other day when the sky is clearing said,
"Beyond this point is a desert
But I want to clean up these dirty shoes

Since we together forever ...


* chorus * Come on!
now is a fight with yourself! Even if you are alone, mature!
always wanted as kids!
Wherever we go with our hearts
! Draw a large map

The end may be the infinite all depends on us

No matter what happens during the day
keep your hands up
I am the light of the sun! Cracks in the clouds a ray emanates
gentiiil!

Aqua / Belinda / Hikari's future:
* guitars *

Hikari's future:
I'll let you draw people indecisaaaa!
soon away is a way to win

* chorus * Come on! Let's run of yesterday and today to
unseen future! Go!
Do not let's start a revolution?
Are you ready to go baby?
When we open our minds to it we will
without thinking

even break
theories of Einstein and continue
We dazzling rays
sun go! Sunlight monstrous
I
We prepare you sun!
the cracks in the clouds ...

Shine a light that can make dreams come true
...

Daaaaaaaaaaaaays Shine .....
uh uh uh uhhhhh
taratarata ah ah ah ah .....
Shine Daaaaaaaaaaaaays

Fans: Demon Girls ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .. Demon Girls .... Demon Girls .....!!!!!

Hikari's future: thank you is an honor to play here again miss the microphone much _dijo

Aqua
the future: we were very anxious to return to play here _dijo happy

Belinda the future: good girls now the new song everyone was waiting _dijo

Aqua / Belinda / Hikari's future: Game Day!!
choral _dijeron
All fans were really excited about leaving me deaf from shouting but listen to a word and there was an explosion that demolished entry were all in panic and a shadow entered

Shadow: so sonic claw _dijo

continued ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment