Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Secondinterview Green Card

Another entrenillo by mountain! Post

Well, now that I have a gap weekend writing input. We were a little group to train part of the route Barcelona UT, which coincides with the Costa Brava Xtrem Running, I will not. The UT Bcn 4 events along with other part of the new racing league ultraendurance Catalan, but they are too long and too denivel for me! So, for now, continue to triathlons!
On Saturday, up early to be played at 7:30 in Begues, for a journey of 30km (Begues-Begues), with 1500m of positive slope. At first, everything and get tired (the previous week had accumulated 150 km's with the UT Garraf, Llobregat and during that week had consecutive 30-odd km, 10km swimming pool and a bike 5h), holds up well. Until the ankle was the own and I was a little bit. It did not hurt much, so I kept pulling as I could, trying not to slow down the little group too, but felt it was a sprain, fixed. The path my pimp, with some killer climbs and some downhill almost to failure to make out the rope on rappel, hehe. Is the minimum I scares me! The clique as usual, full of "makinorris", J. Folger, J. Jail, P. Canals, and some other throw but also did not know the race.
the end, luxury technical session (sandwich and beers to singing), and home to rest and recover the injured ankle. Sunday Cabrilenca planned to do: walk or run, 20km, but I was making the blanket home with ice on the ankle.
This week I am dedicating to take care of the ankle. Swimming and cycling, running all the time. But more so, that if the ankle responds well, he plays Barcelona Marathon. Now, if I left ankle, try to get close to my mark (2h56), but did not prepare specifically Marathon. In fact, I've never prepared specifically. If I do not (supposed to go to 4:10 / km approx) I'll settle for trying Sub3h (approx 4:15 pace) and very bad, I know there will come a little group of 3h15, with Robert as a hare. Hence if I do not descolgaría, or so try. We'll see what happens.
If the ankle is not going, there's always going to ski on and off the track!

0 comments:

Post a Comment