Thursday, March 17, 2011

Noma 2 Programable Thrmostate Instructions

thoughts aloud! Defining the calendar

Hello again!
A surprising number of people who recently encouraged to participate in fun runs, triathlons, cycling gear, mountain bike racing ... and is also incredible number of races held every weekend. This makes it takes to choose and define objectives, that is why I try to find something new each year, trying to repeat only what has been an incredible experience. I bet to be changing and challenging test, looking to go changing "test / race queen" to maintain motivation. Always doing the same races just tired! And in the end so all compete is because the sport is fun, comprehensive, innovative, health, and accessible to everyone. That's why there are distances for all. Popular career background is in everything from a mile to a marathon or even more 100km, etc. Not to enter and in mountain races with different slopes, terrain, mileage, etc.. In triathlon, with the appearance of shorter distances (super sprint triathlons, which may be laughable to those who "are acostubrados" for long distance), affordable for everyone. Marches cyclists of all types (neutralized, by score, ...) and BTT three quarters of the same.
This also makes participation in certain fire tests. Today came the news that in 7 days have flown the 20,000 registrations of the Cursa dels Bombers. A 10km in Barcelona, \u200b\u200bheld in about a month ago. Every time you have to run for not running out of space. The same happens in cycling gear type Vulture (where even draw), the Zegama-Aizkorri, the Ultra Trail of Mont Blanc, ... There are times that neither the price of a career as a barrier in the Marathon des Sables (the 3500 eurazos assume no impediment to fill the quota), the Titan Desert, ... In the Barcelona Marathon were 15,000 and that approximately 6 years ago that was not held by few people, but since I picked up another company, there has been growing exponentially. But beware, do not be fooled, when we pay for something, hope you have a minimum quality.
Not to enter and talk about new magazines, shops, ... trying to inform and equip with the best there is.
But to me, but every once in a while I like the crowd, which Hulle mountain people, I like the minimalist test, where there is a large company that takes riding benefits that event. Things made from honey, sometimes you are even more rewarding and to even cheaper. An example, the Ultra Trail-Llobregat Garraf few weeks ago, and almost completely free career organized type, a triathlon (the last year Ribaroja) in the three disciplines we did only 3 people, and could continue to say that I try I sense gustísimo and without so many people. It is also well run crowd when intention is to make a good record and feel the atmosphere of a city (Marathon of asphalt racing in big cities, ...).
Last year I was doing two tests to which they felt like, for low participation: 24 Cyclists from Montjuic not concluded, although this year on the circuit of Calafat (Tarragona) rock it plays like the bike and Benasque TriEpic Triathlon Pyrenees (I think that was his name) had no host. At first it was an animal, many km's (even over a Ironman), very hilly, ... tried to close the gap, but no way! It was an area that is precious and why that I can I escape, but had no host. Maybe if there were a large company behind it, and had simply been a group of people who wanted to share his passion for the sport and his country, without seeking benefits, the thing would have thrown to the front. But "the need the money" and also must be understood.
The diversity of tests, the number of them, ... at the end makes all encourage us to do what we love, sports! From which no more than mere 10km, even those who do UltraTrails, Ultradistance ... or just go to run your air. Of these there are a few of those just out for mountain running or jogging for a while, just for the pleasure from the hectic world and labor. These are desconnexiones essential to keep up the passion, the illusion of everyday life, and think about yourself, your stuff on and off and disappear from the real world for either 30 minutes or for many hours.
In my case, these disconnects, I do not know what would. Leveraging on the couch watching TV if I'm not tired, I do not like. Partying until you drop, not to enter and in what is consumed or not, is not faring too me. Once yes, but very few persons and on rare occasions. For me, the party is really in each competition, where I can enjoy, suffer, meet people who have my same interests ...

In my case, balancing, work and sport is a bit complicated, especially if what I strip is the triathlon, which is to steal hours a day to be the best in three disciplines. But that I like, when I do not want too a discipline, shot another and change a tad goals / career to which I go.
And if like me, trying to reconcile: skiing, triathlon, mountain, hiking, canoeing, climbing, mountain biking, diving, raids ... even more difficult.
the end it's about having fun!

's see if I get any response, I see data from people entering the gossip blog, but no one dares to say anything. Encourage you all very critical comment which is (as will serve to improved), is welcome.
More pics of the Marathon!


loves sport


0 comments:

Post a Comment