Friday, March 4, 2011

V-tech Digital Answering System Manual

shadows Hikari 67_ 66_

Hearing that left me speechless we the nurses were really heal quickly beaten had bruises all over his body then we are stuck until they regain consciousness Step 5 minutes and began to react

Rouge * hurt * uh moving my head _dijo

Cream: do not move _dijo concerned

Rouge: * Hikari * watching you! you made me that trying to get up
_dijo
Hikari: this is a mistake not _dijo

Rouge: I'll kill you with my own hands _dijo

Amy: Rouge left us waiting for an explanation _dije

Rouge is well annoyed
_dijo
Blaze: we're well Hikari explain?
_dijo
Hikari: if * deep breath * well I do _dijo
Rouge attack
All: WHAT !!!???

Hikari: but I was not _dijo

Sonic: Wait're confusing me just say that the attack and then said no

_ Hikari said confused: yes and no what happened to my shadow
Rouge attacked
_dijo : ha! that most stupid excuse _dijo

Hikari: think so want but it's true * deep breath * to infiltrate that place that my attack on the substitution of shadows and I forgot to seal in my _dijo

Amy: but if your shadows should not make the event? Hikari
_dije
confused: yes, but this type of attack is needed positive energy when you have that kind of energy my shadows will make what I think _dijo

Blaze: have you thought about killing Rouge?
_dijo
Hikari: do not expect the end to explain _

Blaze said: good _dijo

Hikari: but when negative energy lost control of them may have thought themselves one day I happened when I was I did a shadow angry and killed a person I would be surprised to see that and as I did for her back to me I had to fight until it touches the floor to touch are due and I could seal it but now that is 5 will be more difficult
_dijo
Rouge: forgiveness for judging you wrong forgive me?
_dijo
Hikari: light nn
_dijo
Amy: Well I think she should rest _dije

All we were not there the rest we were all a bit worried about those shadows would be able to kill people were all talking at another location Cream the left watching television

TV: Well now let the music

Cream: Look Chesse _dijo

Tv: The Demon Girls ♪ Angel arrived Saturday morning and will give his last concert tour ended ...
These girls were all the rage in the last two years there are rumors that the band can be separated by affairs or economic problems

Cream: oohh hopefully it will not happen _dijo looking attentive

Chesse: chao _dijo concerned

TV: talk about Aquamarine , Candela, Belinda and Hikari leader could take the songs to be recorded and the new album "Storm" was the biggest selling record in the country hope that the Demon Girls ♪ Angel are not separated and he also talks about another rumor .. . Zack

: Cream are you doing here? Cream
_dijo
sitting down, looking at TV watching the band of Miss Hikari is there pointing to the TV
_dijo
Zack: Really _mirando

TV: the rumor that the leader of the Demon Girls ♪ Angel found the boy of her dreams see here is the the leader and young Zack the hedgehog in a scene quite romantic * off *

Cream: What happened?
_dijo
Zack: This is boring _dijo
Cream
nervous, but I was looking at Zack
_dijo
: _dijo else looks

Cream: you do not want to see it?
_dijo
Zack: Let's say if

_dijo Cream blushes: okay * gets up * I will not tell that you are happy couple

_dijo Zack: YOU SAID!

_pego jump Cream: TV _dijo said

unfinished Zack: TV never said we were dating and do not say anything because Hikari _dijo

quietly??: tell me?
_dijo
Zack: AHHH! Hikari Hikari
_dijo
nervous: Is something wrong? Cream
_dijo
confused: if _dijo

Zack: No!
_dijo

Hikari: it is yes or no?
more confused _dijo
Cream: If you look on TV that your band come here tomorrow and give a concert Saturday _dijo

Zack: uff _aliviado

Hikari: seriously! * With glow in the eyes * I am finally going to see my band I'm so anxious right now buscare entries not want to accompany me Zack?
watching it

_dijo
Zack: no more head scratching _dijo not

Hikari: Well as you want in the afternoon we _dijo iendose

Zack: Thanks for not saying anything _mirando to Cream

Cream: nn _dijo anything


1 hour later ...


* opening the door with a kick *

Hikari: I got _dijo

Amy: Where did you go? mirandola _dije

Hikari: to buy tickets for the band _dijo

Amy: Cream ahhhh if you told me that well and had many entries?
_dije
Hikari: there was no sitting down

_dijo Amy: and where you got those two entries? _ I confused

Hikari: I _dijo magic laughing like an evil

Amy: good _dije with a drop in the head

Among girls take care of Rouge were talking about the band Hikari asked me to accompany her to the concert She looked really anxious also told us that if she was looking for his shadow would go where she goes too complicated for explanations

continued ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment