Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sweet Custom Bball Warm Ups

70_ 69_

Hikari: * banging on the table * Girls want to be alert not stop the shadows so be careful _dijo never leaving his guitar aside

Rouge: all will be well _dijo quiet carefree

Cream: girls dinner this list

_dijo We all went to dinner we starve I was so curious Hikari wound that healed so quickly is not normal for a person my eyes were undertaken in the arm I think Hikari is not an ordinary girl is not normal maybe she comes from another place or another world is the first person I see your wounds heal fast

Sonic: Amy!
_dijo
Amy: ahm?
looking
_dijo Sonic: why not eat?

_dijo missed Amy: I'm eating _dije

Sonic: it does not seem you are very thoughtful something wrong?
_dijo
Amy: not all good nn _dije smiling

Sonic: mmm okay
_dijo
doubt Amy: Hikari!
_dije
Hikari: if that happens? _dijo eating

Amy, because you good arm so fast?
curious _dije
Hikari: oh that ... * Laughing a bit * is that the truth is not that fast I heal _dijo taking some water

Amy, and gives you no curiosity?
_dije
Hikari: not for nothing I'm already accustomed _dijo

Zack: they are talking about?
_dijo
Hikari: do you care you're a stuck looking with contempt
_dijo
After dinner I was turning in my bed I could not sleep I got up to drink some water and there I found the Sonic turned around and gave me a hug and a kiss then sat down on the couch and started chatting

Sonic: you tell me the truth wrong?
_dijo
Amy: it is not _dije

Sonic: I do not believe something happens and you will not go until I tell _dijo

Amy: okay I'm a little concerned about what happened today Hikari shadows are really dangerous and I have fear that hurt us and not what I'll do if I lose you and the children clinging to _dije

Sonic Sonic: calm down everything will be fine I promise _dijo

kissing Amy: I can ask you something _dije
embarrassment
Sonic: Whatever you want _dijo

Amy: you can stay here to sleep with me a little shy

_dije Sonic: clear _dijo
hugging
We lay on the couch Sonic sweetly I cover and put my head on his chest gently stroked my hair I felt the warmth of his chest that made me feel comfortable closed my eyes slowly but was still awake just listened to the expiration of the two and we fall asleep but maybe I dreamed it was something bad will happen but be really sure?

The next morning .... Even

was in his arms he was sound asleep she looked so cute so I did try to get up so tenderly as slowly as I could but I felt my arm and pulled my lips touched the mouth of the Sonic we had woken up with our game of love but we hear a ....

Chesse: chao chao _dijo

watching Sonic: Chesse you doing here? Chesse
_dijo
happy: happy chao chao _dijo

Amy: I come here Chesse _ running a little to sit

Chesse: chao chao _dijo sitting

Rouge: lovebirds hear the breakfast is ready _dijo happily watching

the two, and we _dijimos

We were about to enter the dining room when we saw the boys watching TV we approach and then quickly went Hikari

Amy: what happens?
_dije
Blaze: One of the shadows of Hikari is destroying the middle _dijo

Silver: I think you better Fencing walking toward the door _dijo

All: Yeah! _dijimos out the door
Soon we
people ran in fear to hide everything was destroyed Hikari was looking with his eyes desperate mind in the shadow

Hikari: HERE!

cry _ Shadow: * evil laugh *

Rouge: _dijo up there saying

The shadow was watching from the top of a building were red eyes looking at us pretty serious jump around and fell to the ground and quickly rose Hikari was attacked before that she keeps a knife

Amy: Cream! please help people and be careful looking
_dije
Cream: according _dijo

Hikari began running with a rapid start using their claws to defend the shadow mimicked but attacked between

scratches are attacked??: I see these ocupada_ said a voice very similar to

Amy Hikari: a shadow dome around _dije give

Shadow: so Sonica _dijo

Claw Shadow walked slowly but someone attacked

continued ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment