Thursday, March 24, 2011

Is There A Generic Sentinel

Move ur body

We live crying throughout our lives. Course, there are smiles and laughter interspersed, but what you have not stopped to think how much water you spend every time you shed a tear? We cry when we are born, we cry when we wanted to attract the attention of our mother when we were hungry when we could not sleep, when we did things wrong and scold us, and we cried when we fell. Now we cry for other things like bad grades, anger at home, with friends, or broken hearts. We mourn every life lost, so ... People cry when you are born and cry when you die. It is also true that not always cries of grief or sadness and also was crying with joy. Sometimes it comes mourn, sometimes bad. If for every tear wasted someone smile ... the world would change. And think what could be done with so much water ... it would be wonderful.


This update was prepared for Tuesday already, but due to circumstances, either A or B, never came to upgrade, so I hope to finish today.
This week is being, well, stressful, as has become custom, yet also relaxed because I've sat in the chair to do anything. I have placed a review of Earth Sciences on Monday, and I will forever hate who voted on Monday, because this I can not study weekend, nothing at all, because ...
I voooooooooooy party! Tomorrow I have a confirmation party and Saturday for dinner with your party! I eeeeemocionadísima, to check out, I'll tell you. Also I'll upload some fotillo as usual.
Also today I went shopping because I needed a skirt for Saturday, and I've bought at Zara's, like a cowboy who also needed (yes, I love cowboys.) And yes, Zara also start to love with all my heart, perhaps it is that I never stopped to look at it carefully, but it is a paradise, find everything you want ... is that before I was going to look at Stradivarius " bershka. But since he has chonificado bershka, I'm beginning not to enter. I just used to a broken or ripped up, said.

Today I discovered a website called Omegle . The truth is really cool because you can talk to strangers, obviously to talk about normal things, because there are always some funny out there. But I'm learning little things, and so better pass my English:)

not forget that if you have twitter you can follow ...

Muackens;)
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment