Friday, March 11, 2011

Ramipril And Back Pain

Dancing with the dark

The Demon Girls ♪ Angel and the fans were really scared I could not believe the shadow appeared in the dust on the walls, I was surprised Hikari look and she had courage

Hikari: Amy! these people out quickly without looking
_dijo
Amy: but ...

_dije unfinished Hikari: now before it's too late _dijo drawing his sonic claw

Amy: According _dije

Shadow: so sonic claw _dijo

quickly I help people all were really desperate the band was still I quickly got on stage they do not understand what happened they were quickly

Soon I felt my shadow was stirred faster attacks were more effective than mine throw my two claws and fight hand to hand .... My shadow took turns on itself and I scratch all the blood ran left arm could not use my arm so I had to use my other arm


Hikari: dark fire! launching _dije


Shade: distortion so _dijo


Hikari: WHAT! in my mind I can not believe it responded very fast, "grr I'll get angry _dije


Shadow: * evil laugh *


That jump on it when you scratch the face she grabbed my arm and threw me against the wall


Shade: _dijo substitutions as unfinished as Amy pushed her

Amy
: will not let you away with it _dijo


Shade: grrrr _dijo rising


easily got up I saw apparently did not damage it slowly approached me his eyes look cold gave a small smile but suddenly I hear evil look small noise in his chest was bleeding Hikari had gone with his claw then whispered

Hikari: _dijo absorption mode by closing his eyes

The shadow vanished and was absorbed into Hikari she fell to her knees on the floor was very stirred and touched his chest and made a gesture of pain me to help her take her arm was bleeding badly as fast as I could

the laboratory room in the nursing ...

Amy: sure you're okay? worried about Hikari
_dije
: clear'm fine scratches _ said they were only putting a band

Blaze: Really! I think that all your shadows want matarte_

said Hikari: no they do not kill me they want my body is just that _dijo

Rouge will not be very dangerous!?
_dijo
Amy: If I believe the same will have to be careful _dije

Cream: Miss. Hikari you think you could have more? _ Said Hikari

curious: if they can use my same techniques can even have them I do not know others will not rest until they have me but I will not give up _dijo decided

Cream: and the band happened?
_dijo
Amy: no role _dijo

Cream: Miss Hikari then Tocharian something for us?
_dijo
Hikari: light I feel better arm
said
_ Hikari went to change and returned with his guitar


Hikari: a subject that touches me is, well maybe I wrote the truth can not but here goes Let us run with wolves called _dijo ;

All: if ...................
_dijimos

Hikari:

stand the pain Every night I visit
at the top of the noisy bed
I do something wrong?
Thinking about this and it made me squirm
feelings of remorse
"The way this is not right now"
not saying that someone followed


With the thought that all I can
do is to live alone, watch the burning desert
As a wolf he gave his wounds
YEAH!
not want to disappear no
Because even if it did collapse it would be better if

* guitar *

Friday and the week does not purge this noisy room
Biting my nails have grown a little
watch TV at this point everything starts to look better
I bathe in alcohol to toe
head if I could get drunk for this
continue feeling better


I do not think that failing to
laugh like you used to be something sad
Is this something all choose even if it hurts so much?
In that case it would be better if
fled here ahhhh

* guitar *

Looks like fall as we predicted
just throw all the bad thoughts
when tell everyone!

With the thoughts that I can only do
live alone look at the burning desert
As a wolf he gave his wounds
YEAH!
not want to disappear I do not think even
failing to laugh as I did that day
is bad
dare The wolf who runs hot desert
still look back
Then Let 's hurry and run with wolves

* guitar *


continued ...

hello I say I'm sorry for not writing in this week or on days you know the school a little further complicate me I lack a bit of inspiration but the blog will not let that ever aside I will well and comment if you like the song tell me and put all the themes of the Demon Girls ♪ Angel nn
Chaitoo! nn

0 comments:

Post a Comment