Monday, February 14, 2011

6v 4ah Charger Circuit

60_ The valentine day (2 / 2) 59_


Amy: perhaps the world's fastest hedgehog? _dije laughing

Sonic: Amy
acertaste_
said: * I turn around * hehe I

je_ Sonic: you look hermosa_ enbobado said

Amy: haha \u200b\u200bgracias_dije

Sonic: We? _dijo

Amy smiling, holding her hand vamos_dije

Walked kisses and hugs to reach the theater, I get a huge bucket of popcorn and a soda and went to see a movie, the atmosphere was really romantic instead of watching the movie we kissed and we were playing all the time ... .

Usher: ehhmmm? * * Young the movie looking at us and termino_dijo

Sonic: oh .. well let Amy_
said
Outside the cinema ...

Amy: ha ha ha I kill myself laughing laughing face

acomodador_dije Sonic: we were there we were the only jeje_dijo

Amy: This was a day really embracing
increible_dije
Sonic: and yet there mas_dijo

Amy: guaauuu_ Sonic told me

office and took me a really beautiful place was a small wood there and we had a really beautiful lake and there was a table and two chairs and a really delicious meal

Sonic: And do you think? _ said

Amy: I ... I ... There I said kissing him

amo_ Sonic: Time comer_

said Amy: * feeling * what did your fence? _ I

Sonic: ti_ if and only said you like?

Amy: I do not like me

encanta_dije started to eat was really delicious wins had to keep eating after that we sat on the shore of the lake and look at the beautiful full moon that reflected our faces

Sonic: Amy said esto_ want to give you a box showing

Amy: what is it? _ I amazed

Sonic: * opens it * is just a little pulling a necklace
detalle_dijo
Amy: I watching it

ohh_ Sonic: * runs let me put my Hair * ready

Amy: * I grab the S * I said looking
Sonic_
Sonic: .....
si_dijo
Amy: a beautiful detalle_dije

Sonic kissing him: it's too late I think we said, rising

irnos_ Amy: * Acenti head *

We left this beautiful place and when we arrived the place was a mess

Hikari: I gave ja * dodging *

Blaze: think puedo_ not throwing a cake
said
Hikari: ja ... * Drops the cake * wahhhh ciega_ I do not see eye rubbing said

Blaze: ja ja ja_

said Zack: Hey * foam *

pulling Blaze on face ahhh No_ running

Hikari said: well done Zack_

Knuckles said happily, and said trying to escape sueltame_

Rouge: of course not you were the one who started all the above said esto_

Knuckles: Rouge
fastidiosa_
whisper: you said throwing a cake * *

Knuckles : * clean * anything

Amy: But what happens here? _ said

dodging smacks Hikari: a war of cake and Foam want to participate? _dijo

Sonic and Amy: no Hikari
gracias_
said: you said it

pierden_ Zack: Hey you hope still dodging
tirando_dijo
Hikari: if * pulling *

War of cake and hard foam two hours the house was made a muck all involved began to clean the place we helped me realize that Zack was not in the nursing room was cleaning and saw Hikari told her jokes she just laughed believe they means too much and spent an hour cleaning up after lying on my bed I remember everything you did today

Continue ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment