Thursday, February 17, 2011

Solutions For Poptropica Niagara Falls

The mission part (2 / 2) 61_

Rouge: This place is very small _dijo

Knuckles, and Rouge

_dijo hurry, and I _dijo

Rouge: uff hot weather
_dijo
Knuckles: why me _dijo
With Zack and
Hikari ...

the communicator * *

Hikari: and where is the executive?
_dijo
Tails: the highest part _dijo

Zack, but you have to get him out?
_dijo
Tails: if that Rouge and Knuckles have to go in there _dijo

Hikari: _dijo understood

* end conversation *

Hikari: we _dijo

Zack: ok * opening door * whhhoooo this place is full of people _dijo

Hikari: that idiot going

_dijo Zack and say it's more good _dijo

Hikari: now where the secretary is looking
_dijo
Zack: That must be said, pointing
_
Hikari: _dijo course running

Zack: Hey wait for me _dijo

Hikari: Hello could see the executive _dijo

Secretary: one moment you can not see you have an appointment with him?
_dijo
Hikari: a what?
_dijo
Secretary: appointment _dijo work

Hikari: ahhh .... jajjajaja
_dijo not
Secretary: then you can not see _dijo

Hikari: and why not! Secretary
_dijo
annoying: you can only see it if is just a work appointment _dijo

Hikari: _dijo demons turning around

Zack: * thinking * Miss hear as you work in a place like this _dijo flirting

Secretary : n / / / No need to praise young _dijo

Zack: * hugs * Hikari watch my sister is desperate to see I do that please _dijo

Hikari: in her mind off me hear that idiot _dijo

Secretary: Well I let go _dijo

Zack, thank you very much winking _dijo

Hikari: -.- _ said

Zack: what?
_dijo
Hikari: that said you were desperate _dijo idly

Zack: that is not always enough with a pretty face is also needed by the canchero attractive _dijo

Hikari: If as you say, opening the door _dijo

Zack: heh heh heh _dijo women

Hikari: Executive

_dije apologize, yeah! you do here?
_dijo
Zack came to talk new parts _dijo
Executive
: not too young _dijo

watching Hikari: * pretending to faint ehhmmm

* Zack: Hikari said scared
_ Executive
: doctors will call _dijo

Zack: okay _dijo hikari

looking Hikari: I'm just pretending to humor me

corriente_dijo Zack: _dijo ahh help me need to breathe air ehhmmm _dijo
Executive
: if _

said the communicator * *

Zack, and this was
_dijo
Tails: ok ...

continue _dijo Rouge Rouge _dijo understood

Knuckles: I also hear talk _dijo

Rouge: Shut _dijo

* end conversation *

Knuckles: well what we have here and let's go turn the air conditioning _dijo

Rouge: ashhhh - .- _dijo we have

Zack Zack: _dijo understood

Hikari: ahh * rising *
Executive
: ahhh these well _dijo scared

Hikari: Yeah yeah we do not have _dijo taking her hand to Zack

In laboratory ...

Tails: good job guys will now rest _dijo

All: Yeah!
_dijeron
I went to my room was aa thoughtful went to see Sonic in his bed he was lying

Amy: you're thinking of sitting on his bed _dije

Sonic: what would happen there in serious _dijo Mobius

Amy: Do not worry _dije hugging * yawn *

Sonic: you are sleepy?
_dijo
Amy: If _dije

Sonic: come Amy _dijo

: good _dije embarrassment

cuddle on your chest I felt his heart beating so fast I completely blushed my back stroked me the look in the eye and kissed passionately started kissing my neck I felt something inside me began to unbutton the buttons my nightgown I only get carried away we were about to do it but then heard a cry quite heartbreaking

continued ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment