Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Los Hombres De Paco Free Watching

51_ The final part (third) 50_

Hikari: distorcion_dijo so putting on the front of Kira Kira

: a thank Hikari_dijo

Sonic: I will not just be looking at (spindash)

Catastrophe: I venceras_dijo

Sonic: ( Sonic combo) ..... are very fuerte_dijo

Catastrophe: dark power_dijo
roping
Sonic: ja_dijo dodging

Catastrophe: grrr something you do not stand watching parada_dijo

Nite Nite: Oh yeah liberate Darkness covered the city with your tinieblas_dijo

The sky turned darker felt a heaviness I turned around and the kids began to fall to the floor as if asleep

Kira: there I have little strength to keep on falling pie_dijo

Hikari: Kira ....
asleep Amy_cayendo
I also began to get sleepy but I focused and kept me awake I stayed there just watching film on Sonic also affected him but did not surrender

Sonic: ah (hurt) on the floor
grr_dijo
Catastrophe: mmm you're good but not so say goodbye to this mundo_dijo creating a dark ball

?: no muevas_dijo you pointing a gun

Amy: Sonic
Shadow_dije
surprised: in his mind but is an idiot

Catastrophe: who you tu_dijo

Shadow: I am the ultimate life form Shadow The Hedgehog_dijo
perfect
Catastrophe: ja little cosa_dijo hitting

Shadow: me hitting Chaos Control pagaras_dijo

Amy: In my mind - I-
god
Then I hear a voice in my head was the voice of Hikari Hikari

: Amy is how you can stop

catastrofe_dijo Amy: como_dije

Hikari: but you will have to sacrifice algo_dijo

Amy:
que_dije
Hikari: you will have to absorb the powers of Sonic and Amy

Shadow_dijo: that but if I do that they will fall into eternal sleep Oscuridad_dije

Hikari: I know but you're the only one who can seal it's us or
Oscuridad_dijo
Amy: I ... I do not know what my head down hacer_dije

just looked at me as Sonic and Shadow were very hurt and stick it just looked tired to laugh and Saray Nite was asleep a long time I thought y. ..

Amy: I know what I raised my head
hacer_dije
continued ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment