Wednesday, February 16, 2011

At&t Phone How Do I Turn Ringer On

One of spinning / indoor cycling / cycling or whatever you want to call room

I leave here a series of emails that I sent to the organization of an event (FitnessDay in the wellness center Sabadell Q-organized by FEDA). I have wanted to leave this entry. I will let you opinéis regard. Criticism to me or whoever, to be constructive, not kill!
I went for a year and a half run activity monitor, while completing my studies Telcos Senior Engineer in Image and Sound, and I think or at least I have no proof that someone complained about my classes, but rather the Otherwise, people would come to mine because the rest do not molaban. When I left, and some day I do some substitute people wanted to come back ... For so you know, I have the Personal Trainer titles, Pilates, aqua (or whatever you want to call it in all its forms), Hall Monitor and Indoor Cycling, so all the animals' do and my coaches have a tad of "study" behind. I roll it up, I leave the texts. Surely one has found the same in any of the sessions in the gym that is.

MY WRITING AFTER THE EVENT:

Hello, writing to express my dissatisfaction regarding the Fitness Day held in Sabadell Qwellness last Saturday November 27. My first disappointment was see how the sessions Indoor Cycling were purely practical (not part of training) with the exception of the seminar of hydration. But hey, that may be more my fault than yours, by misinterpreting the function of the day. also suppose that the technicians are the best (or should be), but I do not know if I'm too demanding or is that simply there were several factors that made me feel not quite at ease:

- loud music, sometimes making it impossible to speech intelligibility of technicians. Using the microphone in some cases (because others do it used them) would have solved the problem.

- style of music. Often relates an activity such as music machine Indoor Cycling / trance / dance / house / ... but there are a wide variety of styles (which few use) that a high percentage improve the views and interests of users, which in this case it was us (technical or nontechnical). A class with a variety of musical styles is much more enriching and normalente all satisfied.

- In no time we were told / told / explained how to adjust the bike (assuming that we all know), technical aspects of cycling (also should know them), but not knowing how much experience the participants had had been the most "normal."

- Tone of voice: the only way to motivate is not only based rant, I think. With some in this regard, no hits. - Poor variety of styles and forms of teaching sessions.

- The heating and de-warming "/ cooling / cool down / ... call it what you want, just existed. This is virtually impossible for someone to enter or leave between sessions early (For whatever reason). Stretching at the end of session will also abounded in its absence.
- often is felt that many of the technical group cycling may have much experience or much experience teaching theory, but the fact of not having experience on the bike in the "natural environment" (MTB, road and or triathlon) is quite noticeable. Many times, the latter, who have years of experience "off" and become "inside" (cycling room), give the classes a lot better. I do not know what the level of technical expertise of the other day, as to resume any hits, I say only because I believe that comment on any aspect that must be go loose. I can be wrong, but probably not. I've come to know of cases of people who have the title, has a few years of experience as a fitness instructor giving Indoor Cycling, but do not know or cycling! My case is little "titulitis" but a lot of experience on the mountain bike, road bike and triathlon, despite being quite young. In this respect we are undervalued when it should be.

The truth is that I expected something better, something more "spectacular." The use of projector (whether images, video clips of songs from computer ...), monitored heart rate monitors, other gadgets, different styles of music, different ways to teach the class ... for example. Some tips, recommendations, ... would also have been welcome.

So much for the practical sessions Indoor Cycling. The seminar

hydration, little comment, I found it quite correct and interesting. Sorry for not having more time to get this issue in depth because it is a fundamental aspect that is sometimes overlooked in our classes. You have to think what people do during class tend to extrapolate their outdoor trips.

For Personal Training exposures had special interest for two of them, who went to those who attended. Training for Triathletes and Nutrition for triathlete. I'm not saying they were fine, but became more training sessions and general nutrition oriented triathlon. Had I known, surely would not have chosen to attend. Too bad!
also bothered me enough to have to pay 140 euros to attend both the Indoor Cycle practice sessions as a Personal Trainer exhibitions, food addition, to find what I ended up finding. I do not understand why they should pay double for attending both when being in a're missing the other sessions. Pay 70 or 80 euros, technical and other technicians take classes (with more or less experience) I think it is something "Carita" anyway. However, being a single day, the 70-80 no problem. I suppose that if he'd been useful to my liking, and I would have served to improve certain aspects of how to give lectures or just gives me new things for my own workouts, the issue price or he had touched.

I have not received nor gave indoor cycling workouts, I returned to work on something related to what I studied, and look forward to any act of this kind, but I was reminded decepconado and partly why in the gyms that I train, ignoring the indoor cycling workouts, but may be useful in my personal workout and just only use the pool or fitness room as suits me. Lastly

also comment on the issue of certificates / diplomas / ... If you are not ready or not ready at the end of the day, say, period. The explanation I gave was not very convincing, more an excuse to get away.

do not know if there is no way to compensate for this desatisfacción, but the truth is that I removed the desire to return to attend one of these sessions. When things
I seem to correct the manifest. Likewise, when things go wrong or are to my liking, so comment. If it was all right too I would have said, I am of those who appreciate a job well done and who does not mind a detail if things go well. But when things are not like me like that would have been better to say too.
not told at the end of the day, partly because it was in a hurry and had to leave to work from 21:00 pm, and partly because no hot show my discomfort. But after a reasonable time, I send you this letter. I hope

opinions like mine are taken into account and that will improve this such events. Between price and quality, or value for money, I guess that makes too many people do not attend during the development of this conference. Paying what I paid I guess I'm within my rights to receive something of far greater quality than I took. It may be the only one who has said this, but the truth is that I was disappointed.

Sincerely, Victor Garanto wad




RESPONSE RECEIVED:

Good afternoon, sorry we could not keep up your level as a coach, but I assure you we will try to improve all these aspects to consider us in the past an option in your education or entertainment. As I perceive, you feel terrible deviste, and that the diplomas, I think, is an exaggerated opinion. Soon enters the law of sport and many people, it sure is not your case, you need to validate and show events, trainings and others. So, a diploma in digital format, it is best to send all the copies that are appropriate in different sectors. In some universities already use this system. Moreover, we can arrange a meeting and record your complaints to vuelvana not happen, I will notify the presidency of Barcelona FEDA case study. Sorry Sincerely .

since then no more.
I leave and take a survey that once I improve my teaching gigs . We must also say that the gym was not let them deliver me, if only for my own sake and in my classes. But well, that require further input and that it is a tad long. As the entry is obsolete, will leave a permanent link to the survey in the right column, if at some point want to consult again.

I leave a video so you can see I have also humor.

TRIATHLON VIDEO
hope
opinions! THANKS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment