Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Camila Rodrigues Forum Trans



Today I begin the first chapter of the second season I hope you enjoy the episode now ...


all decided to go for a walk around Mobius was a really beautiful day, nothing could ruin maybe if ...? who knows we went to eat something

Cream: if you take Chesse_dijo giving a piece of food

Chesse: chao happy
chao_dijo
All: jajajaja_dijimos while

were eating peacefully, suddenly heard a loud roar went running to the center of the city and nothing less was the fat guy with broom mustache

Sonic go so long without vernos_dijo

Eggman: not even last a screaming semana_dijo

Sonic: as perhaps come to peliar_dijo

Eggman: course and to start this is my new partner is very strong again but his name ...

_dijo unfinished??: my name is Zack Zack_dijo


Sonic: ja win anyway I really really hard
chicos_dijo
All: if! _dijimos
Yasu
: go still as arrogant as ever idly
verdad_dijo
Sonic: not as tu_dijo

Knuckles: ja and bored me to laugh vinieron_dijo auchhhh good (looking at Rouge)

Rouge: Shut torpe_dijo angry

Cream , and Hikari is still not

vino_dijo Amy: she said she was gonna come was practicing and had to do something first and vendria_dije

Cream: This buscando_dijo sure we

Chesse:
chao_dijo
Tails chao: it gives me bad espina_dijo

Eggman: Well I will show you the little invention that led me ah only days that I am an arrogant genio_dijo

Hikary: and that those who importa_dijo you coming

All: Hikary_dijimos

while Amy: fences friend that you did in amazement pelo_dije

Hikary: good bangs covered my face so touching me corte_dijo
Amy
hair, and you cut
watching her back tambien_dije
Hikary: if I pull apart todo_dijo


Amy: Looks Good
you look very linda_dije
Zack: that mentirosa_dijo turning around

Hikary: that angry and that he dijiste_dijo

Cream: is the ally of Eggman_dijo

Hikary: I had to be looking guy but I do not I know you're an angry idiota_dijo
Zack
: ja does not matter niña_dijo

Hikary: do not tell me smoke pouring
niña_dijo
Zack: NIÑA_dijo

Hikary: ahhh (shouting)

Hikary Zack was released and began to hit first time I see something like we all saw her she was still surprised he defended himself by hitting the arms grabbed her and started pulling with

Zack: arrepientente than just

hacer_dijo Hikary: I never ever regret what you and I Was Your hice_dijo ahhh (trying to break)

Eggman: Well as they continue to stick it out I will send you all to another world (showing a control) so despidanse_dijo


Sonic: not creo_dijo mmm tore out his control makes this thing (watching it)

Tails: Sonic damelo_dijo

Sonic: Alright here goes (Released)

Yasu (caught him) will not let it arruinen_dijo

Rouge (kicking Yasu's hand) also nosotros_dijo

Yasu: maldita_dijo

Knuckles: Hey only I can insustarla_dijo

Rouge: oye_dijo

Tails: the Yasu
control_dijo
running (running)

Tails: it is almost mio_dijo
holding it
Yasu: ahh (throwing it)

Amy, is taking it

mio_dije Yasu: dame eso_dijo

Amy: do not give nada_dije

Yasu: I do not want to hurt you give me pushing
eso_dijo
Sonic: Hey you do not put your dirty hands on me angry

novia_dijo Yasu: go are dating, much error ja comentes_dijo

Sonic: shut up (Sonic combo) _dijo hitting

Yasu (embedded in the wall) auch! _dijo lowered his head

Eggman (laser)

Amy: ahhh_dije falling to the floor

Eggman: Now say goodbye to this mundo_dijo touch of a button

Lightning went through to Sonic, Tails, Rouge, Knuckles, Cream, Chesse, Hikari and also that Zack and I look and I also went across and I felt transported to a place ...
I felt the wind on my face I opened my eyes and it was a different place look around me and the boys were unconscious on the floor got up and went to wake them up but I got a question

Amy: where am I? _dije

Continue ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment