Saturday, February 5, 2011

Can You Buy Puppy Chow Premade?

Back to normal? 53_El

I woke up in the arms of Sonic got up and decided to leave but I had called Hikari went to the home of Cream were all there when we arrived we were kids we did thousands of questions and answer with the truth we told him we had become engaged the girls jumped for joy and I went to hug the guys congratulated Sonic spent three days after the battle
Kira had gone to his hometown to be with his brothers the truth much stranger ... Hikari began writing songs and singing in a small club of singing she did not want to be famous singer runa if people hear it and see it and know what this feeling the truth many of his subjects do not understand why they are in japanese she says is a second language beyond it with great pleasure I translates Hikari is a friend who is golden ... Cream is so sweet and good as ever ... Tails are renewing the tornado ... Knuckles and Rouge still stick it out as always they do not change more ... Shadow mmm good to talk to Never started I think they get along ... Saray Adri or wandering the streets every time he sees me looking at me with anger may be at Nite she said she was gonna leave Yasu
avenge their feelings aside and is determined to destroy ... Eggman had sent us a message had to get ready for the worst but we came prepared
Well I'm very happy Sonic leads me to several places he knows and always we stayed there overnight for us is our home anywhere

With Eggman ...

Eggman: well tomorrow is the day we fired from the Sonic Team_dijo

Yasu: clear and still not tell me his plan_dijo

Eggman: tomorrow you'll know you and the tontos_dijo

??: And I should know or I am also not part of this equipo_dijo the shadows

Eggman: not a sorpresa_dijo
desenperen
with us in the club singing ...

Hikari: Well as you asked me this issue led the last few days is very gusto_dijo sing onstage

All: yeahhhh .... sing .. _dijieron

Hikari:
I open my eyes again, a sleepy morning
squeeze my neck tie
When I walk through the door of the room I can walk on my chest eased
The wind blows every day

Pense you could hear
But really I felt it
now begins to shake from my chest
I think it will come soon
As those stars that disappear
away I saw them I said goodbye And I'm relieved

Viewing
corner
fly by feel something is not right
Although I think my time ah
finished
is like I live a few days
different dust falls as snow

I thought they were calling me
even thought he was calling me
my time now
starts shaking and I thought I had found Woke
lost memories
That is the end of an eternal
History

Before you know it was running
was taking my hand
Yesterday is long past, tomorrow this onwards
My heart is accelerated by certain things

I thought I could hear
But really I felt it
now begins to shake from my chest
I think it will come soon
The new day will
morning as thousands of
I thought they were calling me My soul is trembling
I thought they already had found
Like millions of dreams can disappear in the day I saw away

I said goodbye And I'm relieved

continued ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment