Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Basketball Homecoming Shirt Ideas

Mission (1 / 2)

We had all got up very early because Tails already had plans to build the device that would take us back to this is like a little seriously I missed much of the reason he is not Zack and accept all the group wanted to kill xD Hikari

Tails: * banging on the table * very well guys I have everything ready the only thing missing are the pieces to put it together and you have to conseguirlo_
said
Rouge: but where we get it? _
said
Tails: I know where you have to get it _ said

bring Amy: And you need? _
said
Tails: investigate all night and today will bring some new parts in a company called Seeley _dijo

Rouge and that's the big deal? Tails
_dijo
confused: which one of you come in and have to get new parts _dijo

Sonic expects that steal?
_dijo
Tails, or have 200,000,000 $ To pay for it so we have to steal no way to escape _dijo

Sonic: fine but I I will not engage in it leaning against the wall _dijo

Tails: that we respect your decision and others are willing do?
_dijo
All but Sonic: Yeah!
_dijimos
Tails: well it appears that the new parts already saved and you have to move them closer to the computer _dijo

Hikari: but he entered?
_dijo
Tails: I chose for this mission Rouge and Knuckles Knuckles _dijo

: I refuse to work with the vampire girl idly _dijo

Rouge: * hitting him in the head * Shut up fool will do what we say we understand _dijo Tails

Knuckles: afff if _dijo

Rouge, so I like _dijo

Tails: but what I have not decided yet Who will be distracting to the security of the site _dijo

Zack: I offer myself to distract security
_dijo
Hikari: to fool herself

_dijo Zack: you have a problem with that?
_dijo
Hikari: Who me?? any non-ironic _dijo

Tails: well Hikari and I volunteered for the mission you will go with Zack _dijo

Hikari: WHAT! T_T that opened my uhhh
dramatic _dijo mouth
All: ja ja ja ja _dijimos

Zack: Let this be fun, touching his shoulder
_dijo
Hikari: I said giving him a slap toques_

Zack: Hey that hurt Tails

_dijo angry: very good Rouge and Knuckles enter through ventilation systems _dijo

Rouge and Knuckles: If Mr. _dijeron

Tails: Zack and Hikari while entering and off the air conditioning system for you to enter without any problems and try to distract the security _dijo

Zack and Hikari: Yeah!
_dijeron
Tails: well the mission starts _dijo

Amy: Hikari are you will change so no one will recognize _dije jalandole
arm
Blaze: wait there is something that I forgot to tell you all
_dijo
Amy: what is it?
_dije
Blaze: please listen to all if it is possible to meet with their future self to let the world no _dijo look

Rouge: and why?
_dijo
Blaze that could create confusion in space and time is better not to let anyone see unless your looking
_dijo
Hikari Hikari: and why?
_dijo
Blaze: * grabbing a brochure * for this showing it

_dijo Hikari: I expect if I am covering her mouth _dijo

Blaze: If your Hikari are the leader of the band of Demon Angel Girls a band that had and has much exist _dijo

Zack: lol not at all like looking at the brochure * * _

Hikari said, that would mean
_dijo
Zack: no laughing _dijo

Tails: kids today do not fall behind we have to get those parts _dijo then talk about it approached

Both: Yes!
_dijimos
The guys were ready they looked a little nervous about what they would do

Tails: take here are communicators and sniffers _dijo delivered to each well up

In the city ...

the communicator * *

Rouge: Tails are well on the back of the building _dijo

Tails: Hikari well where they are?
_dijo
Hikari: we are at the entrance _dijo

Tails: ok .. Rouge attentive to my instructions over and out _dijo cutting

* end *

coversacion Rouge: we will have to wait for the guys _dijo

With Hikari ...

Zack: list?
_dijo
Hikari: Zack

_dijo list: forward _dijo

opening the door for the communicator * *

Hikari: we're already in _dijo

Tails: Alright valley on the west side of the reception
_dijo
Hikari: _dijo
then
Tails: Zack knows what to do just distract security
_dijo
Hikari: _dijo understood

* end conversation *

Hikari: we walk
_dijo
In the room surveillance ...

Hikari: * knocks *

Security: if that is offered by opening the door _dijo

Hikari: Hello ahmmm ... I lost my wallet and I could see if this here?

_dijo Security: If you pass _dijo

Hikari: thank you very much going

_dijo Security: let me see in the box _dijo looking lost as I read his book

Hikari: Well is a small black _dijo

Zack: * approaching *

Computer Security: _dijo portfolio look good turning around

Hikari: No! I mean that does not help me look, taking her hand _dijo

Security: This well-all for a ... * Looking up and down * Miss _dijo

Hikari: je je je _dijo

Zack: -.- * changing the configuration *

Hikari: Hurry _dijo

a whisper Zack: I'm coming _dijo

Security: can be this _dijo showing it

Hikari: No that's not

_dijo Safety: keep looking good _dijo
Zack
: ready _dijo

Hikari: ok _dijo ehhmmmm think if found not let me know and we will _dijo

Security: ok be careful opening the door _dijo

Hikari: thanks we going

_dijo Security * door closing *

Hikari: ufff and did _dijo

Zack: If
_
said Hikari: genial_

said the communicator * *

Hikari: ready _dijo

Tails: Alright now have _dijo to pull the company executive

Zack: * removing the communicator * and where we find _dijo

Tails: is on the top floor _dijo

Zack: ok _dijo

* end conversation *

Zack: I like annoying _dijo

Hikari: what? Zack
_dijo
confused: with that flirting with contempt
_dijo
Hikari: Hurry now clear that removing the communicator
_dijo
Zack: that guy is a slimy _dijo

walking by the communicator * *

Tails, Rouge can now enter with caution _dijo

Rouge: Defined _dijo

* end conversation *

Knuckles: * breaking through ventilation *

Rouge: _dijo we going

Knuckles: you do not send me _dijo
bat girl
Rouge: arrg not start

_dijo continued ...

the band name of "Demon Angel Girls" I invented and will soon be on my other blog, please do not steal the name of the band I have a copyright and comment
Chait

0 comments:

Post a Comment