Sunday, February 13, 2011

Vide De Famosas Cojiendo

Valentine's Day (1 / 2 )

I went to the room and everyone was there I saw the table and had a lot of good things just seemed to me to see it salivating

Amy: Good morning everyone and happy day of St. valentin_dije

All: good morning igualmente_dijeron in Amy

chorus: fence who did these things as eating

ricas_dijo Rouge was Cream_dijo

Amy: mmm this riquísimo_ Cream Cream

said: gracias_dijo

Hikari:'ll help you raise

mesa_dijo Cream: no I will do you also bother have to attend the laughing enfermo_dijo

Hikari: oh true -.- _
All
said: ja ja ja _ laughed

When I lifted my napkin and found a note read

Amy: I want to get too beautiful for today I'll take you where you want to wait for you in the park at 16: 30
I love you Sonic ...


Amy: I look

Sonic winks at me

Amy: je je_dije quietly

Knuckles: mm long ago not as asi_dijo

Rouge: pro you are lazy and do not do nada_dijo

Knuckles, and Cream by pulling cállate_dijo

Rouge: by pulling a pastry
ahh_dijo
Tails: boys calmense_ saith cream fell on his face * now holding a cake will see * *

Sonic: just * getting the cake in face * that if holding another cake Tails * *

Tails: NO NO NO DX * receiving *

Cream Cake: but what happens here * throw three cakes on her face * heard * other *

pulling Hikari: AHHHH * throwing a cake * aja_dijo
Aaha
Amy: * Released a cake making

* Hikari: ahh ire no longer attend the game running

enfermo_dijo Amy: cobarde_dije In nursing

...

Hikari: ufff_dijo closing

Zack: Hey that's gritos_dijo

Hikari:

importa_dijo you Zack: good bad humor_dijo

Hikari: I have to change the

venda_dije Zack took it out: for
hazlo_dijo
Hikari: Stay quieto_dijo

Zack: Hey you have in your cheek? _dijo looking

Hikari: what? _dije

Zack: Come acércate_

said Hikari, that tengo_dijo

Zack: * licks cheek * mmm said savoring crema_

Hikari: wahhh >///\u0026lt; wiping that nasty eres_dijo

Zack: I hunger I have heard my desayuno_dijo

Hikari:
out
voy_dijo and outside the hall ...

Blaze still angry
limpiando_dijo
All: if Blaze_dijeron cleaned

Hikari: they do? _dijo

Blaze: As messed now

limpian_dijo Hikari: ahhh and Amy? _dijo

in the room. ..

Amy: mmm I think this dress is looking in the mirror bien_dije ooo maybe this ... ah this is too cute or not T_T what to wear

Pull the closet and find clothes to wear I decided to watch the clock and was 15: 54 and had little time to comb my hair, bathe and paint that that women will make a mess when
is out
In nursing ...

Hikari: Here's your desayuno_

said Zack: gracias_dijo have taken this * flower *
giving
Hikari: where did you get esto_dijo

Zack: steal from the girl next lado_dijo

Hikari: ah ... THAT! escapaste_dijo surprised you and why you came back?

Zack: I like that I also look after you do it very bien_dijo

Hikari: I can ask you something? _dijo

Zack: what

quieras_dijo Hikari: that working for Dr. Eggman? _dijo

Zack: for the abduction of my sister and I have to help if not kill her now that will not haciendo_dijo

Hikari: oh what

siento_dijo Zack: You're the only one who cares about me to your friends or they importo_dijo

Hikari: jjiji n_n

Zack: You're very good persona_dijo

Hikari: gracias_dijo

While I ...

me I already got a dress ready red and white shoes and went to the park were the 16, 20 only 10 minutes left I was really excited to see the sky and I felt

blindfolded??: tell me who soy_dijo

continued ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment