Saturday, February 19, 2011

Magic Tilt Vin Location

64_ 63_ 62_ A dream heartbreaking

I got up and buckled my nightgown and went to bed and the girls they were apparently comforting Hikari was crying

Amy: girls going? entering the room _dije

Rouge: Hikari is crying _dijo

comforting Amy: but why? sitting in bed _dije

Cream: do not know _dijo

Sonic: but what happens?
entering
_dijo Tails: Who was that scream and _dijo

Zack: do not shout people want to sleep looking at Hikari * * but that happens? Amy
_dijo
concerned: no one knows _dije

Hikari: * crying * I'm fine do not worry your head up
_dijo
Rouge: that's not true Look at you crying _dijo

Hikari: No seriously I'm fine _dijo be alone lying in bed

Amy: * * Valley parĂ¡ndome I speak with her
_dije
Sonic: okay _dijo
closing the door
* *

Amy: tell me we're alone now _dije you sitting on the bed

Hikari: nothing _dijo

Amy: Let me know I will not tell anyone else _dije

Hikari: really?
sitting _dijo
Amy: I swear _dije

Hikari: okay _dijo
depressed
Amy: you get for that screamed like that?
_dije
Hikari: I had a nightmare _dijo

Amy: Can you tell me?
_dije
Hikari: * breathes * well I dreamed that I went to a girl and my parents were with me ... One day my mother and I went to buy to make my father's favorite food * smiles * I was excited when we finished shopping I ran home, my mother told me ... not run little light you'll fall I said well then we were close to home and ran to see my father .... * Silence *

Amy: and?
_dije
Hikari: * breathes * I opened the door I saw my my ... father lying there on the floor with a lot of blood in his body began to mourn and when I realized someone was watching me was a woman who had a lot of blood on her fingers and with a devilish grin told me she ... At that time my mother came in and attack her shy and she took me in his arms and ran to the back door and my mother dropped me and told me ....

*** flashback ***

Mother: Look at me ... Look at me shaking _dijo

Hikari: * the look *

Mother: run again and take care not kissing my forehead _dijo

Hikari: but ... _dije

Mother: shhhh do not talk much I love you you're my little light touching my cheek _dijo

Hikari: I love you too * hug * _dije the

*** *** end of flashback

Hikari: * crying * I ran desperate mind then I hear the cry of my mother made my body froze, I went to see what happened there I saw my mother shot me I felt a few steps to turn this woman looked at me and truth is not living there as I left his head down _dijo

Amy: * cuddle * calm down
_dije
Hikari: I can not my parents died because of me _dijo

Amy: do not protect them died _dije

Hikari: no not true _dijo

Amy: quiet do not cry _dije

Hikari: * sniff * I want to be alone rising
_dijo
Amy: but ...
_dije

Hikari: I WANT TO BE ALONE ...
_grito

Leave Amy alone in the room my tears kept coming back patio I sat on the floor and my tears came out very quickly then I felt someone sat beside me

Zack: This is a very nice night no? stargazing _dijo

Hikari: .........

Zack: tell me you were crying?
looking _dijo

Hikari: for my ... _dije parents
my head down

Zack: I found out that they are dead _dijo


Hikari: if they killed my fault for sticking died _dije


Zack: no was your fault I would give anything to see to have parents like yours _dijo


Hikari: and why? looking _dije


Zack: that my parents never loved me or my sister the only one we wanted was my grandmother she always took care of us when she died my parents left us at the orphanage _dijo recalling


Hikari: It was very sad your life regretting _dije


Zack: If _dijo but I do not care


Hikari: I understand _dije crying


Zack: we do not cry _dijo put his hand on my shoulder


Hikari: is I can not I have no more tears to mourn my tears come from here to within touching my chest _dije


Zack: I know it hurts but you're a strong girl _dijo


Hikari : thanks for understanding me getting up _dije


I went to sleep just remember exactly what I experienced maybe I was the one who had to die but to die is not a solution and do not even know what I think I closed my eyes and I slowly fell asleep


saw Hikari sleep with tears in his eyes ached in see the soul mourn as I would like again to show a smile as usual
Hikari
Cream: poor little sad

_dijo Chesse: chao chao _dijo

Amy: * thinking * why not do something about it?
_dije
Rouge: like that?
_dijo
Zack: Maybe if we dressed up as clowns and funny we laugh _dijo

All: No!
_dijeron
Amy: that is do a costume party _dije

Cream: is a good idea _dijo happy

Chesse: chao chao Tails

_dijo happy, and when we do the party?
_dijo
Amy: How about tomorrow _dije

Rouge: no problem but we must all cooperate _dijo

looking Knuckles Knuckles: of course I will help _dijo

Tails: but she does not have to know anything about the party and not to do realize?
_dijo
Rouge: it's easy to distract someone has
_dijo
All: Zack!
choral _dijeron
Zack: ahhh and I?
_dijo
Sonic: because you understand you well with it _dijo

Zack: you insinuate?
_dijo
Rouge: We realize everyone except her naughty _dijo

Zack: Okay I will but I need something _dijo

Sonic: if you you want _dijo

Amy: well tomorrow will be the party we have much to do so go to sleep ... good night all
_dije
All: Good evening _dijeron

continued ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment