Saturday, February 12, 2011

Movies Groping Women Japan

water working xD 58_ 57_

That person I remove his hand from my mouth and when I turned around was ...


Hikary: Zack?? _dije Surprised


Zack: shhhh do not ruido_dijo


Hikary: ah ... but are you doing here? _dije


Zack: good news is that I wanted to go to the bathroom, scratching his head jeje_dijo


Hikary: you should be freed esposado_dije annoying as you?


Zack: ingenie_dijo good to me laughing and you tell me where is the bathroom?


Hikary: af right ... walking ven_dije


While taking him to the bathroom and touched my hair pulling me what was about to slap ..


Hikary: well here you leaning on the wall espero_dije


Zack: the thing is that I take a shower I do not know how to use the shower? _dijo Into the bathroom


Hikary: mmm no but should not be going
complicado_dije

Zack: If your so dices_dijo


I went to the shower and it was strange there were only two knobs normally There are three one for cold, warm and hot


Zack and? _dijo Entering the shower


Hikari: only two perillas_dije


Zack: That does not matter and as you close the door of this side (pointing right) or other (pointing left)


Hikary: from closing the door so este_dije


Zack: mmm I'll have to mix the turning aguas_dijo right knob


Hikary: (Getting wet) hey shut the annoying llave_dije


Zack: hehe what breaks the knob siento_dijo * *
ups

Hikary: you hecho_dije


Zack: I siento_dijo


Hikary: go for help mmmmm abre_dije the door is not pulling on the handle will not open jam


Zack: You're a tonta_dijo


Hikary : shut up and help me pulling


Zack: ok_dijo


he grabbed me by the waist instead of trying to open the door pulled me to my


Hikary: this does not work and water is subiendo_dije


Zack: try to shut off the knob agua_dijo looking


Hikary: but rápido_dije


Zack: (taking it) and it said tengo_


Hikary: and esperas_grite


Zack: I do not
grites_dijo

try to shut off the water but all our attempts have not served the water and waist-we try to open the door but it was useless we caught the water and sores at my chest but Zack reached his half of the stomach clear that is bigger than I started to scare me that do not know


Hikary: Now what? _dije scared


Zack: ayuda_dijo ask


Hikary: we do not we listen to over 10 meters from the habitaciones_dije


Zack: maldición_dijo


Hikary: * breathing *


Zack: with you? _dijo


Hikary: I have fear of looking ahogarme_dije


Zack: you can swim? _
wonder

Hikary: I do not mucho_


Zack: quiet will not let you
ahogues_dijo

Hikary: gracias_dije bit embarrassed


Zack: Hey you know algo_dijo


Hikary: I do not think it is time * up * hey look look I can go out there and ask for help come help me


Zack: okay but I do not step on the cara_dijo


Hikary: yeah! Climbing up claro_dije shoulder


Zack: oye_dijo


Hikary: that! _dije annoyed


Zack: linda piyama_dijo laughing


Hikary: stop looking at me and ; help me embarrassment subir_dije


Zack: This bien_dijo * choking * .........


I was about to leave but I fell Zack released me and I also drown


Zack: * cough * water ahogas_dijo hear almost annoying me


Hikary: you too I almost matas_dije * looking * water reaches my neck


Zack: quiet will abide by grabbing my
cuello_dijo

Hikary: si_dije holding my


Zack: You know already beginning to agradarme_dijo looking


Hikary: * thinking * I have standby power could open this door makes
rato_dije

Zack: Really? and I liked esto_dijo


Hikary: shut up! Garra Sonica_dije


I went into the water and broke the door with my claw


Hikary: uf * getting up * this is a desastre_dije looking


Zack: Hey it was fun but not
importa_dijo

Hikary: now I'll carry you cuarto_dije taking his hand


Zack: Hey .. _dijo but unfinished


Hikary, and you take a shower and ready vamos_dije pulling


Zack, but you should be looking cambiarte_dijo


Hikary: by? _dije


Zack: Well why are you bringing me into your pajamas is todo_dijo


Hikary: >///\u0026lt; and giving a slap cállate_dije


After that take you to the nurses' handcuffed him again and I went to change but first wipe clean the bathroom when I found a paper , say * please do not touch the shower * -.- now I realized I had to fix the shower was really tired I lay down and try to sleep


I woke up and my water in the floor and went to bed Hikary laughed a little and I got up I went to make breakfast and look at the almanac was on February 14 and started to think that day would be continued ..

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment