Monday, February 7, 2011

New Earrings How To Remove Starter Stud

How important is the tactic! Testing more skis

This short week I made a little vague, but needed to rest a little to be a ceiling for the Duathlon Calafell (5R +20 B +2'5 R). Of course, I took on Thursday to try a mountain bike wheels with the lower surface 29''26''(which are those that have all or nearly all), thanks to the Distance triathlon store. Nice little walk in MTB Collserola with the company of others, Pau Zamora (brother of Marcel Zamora, who went from "full ride" because it is capable of buzz, winning the Mountain Duathlon ...), Catalan circuit with a pair of suicidal trialeras down to death to see if the bike responded well with those wheels. I got a good impression. 7.5 cm wheel make better grip, "the stones are smaller, the weight not be necessary to throw both back leave no mouth, and the handling was pretty good. Enfin, which is a good choice when you need to change my bike, which will be in pretty, so. Will be examined in due course. In USA and casitodos the lead. For nothing! I leave a blog entry talking about Pau Zamora 29''(it is in Catalan, sorry for those who do not understand).

weekly
The little break was good for the weekend to be a ceiling for the Duathlon Calafell. The 1st Road Duathlon of the season, and people are butt! I was ranked 29 th and burst out of my rhythm all the time except for the bike when I was quite comfortable.
We split. The first 5km, a pinion! The first km in 3:01 and already the first they went! Go cloth! I did my best performance in a 5km, 16:35, and yet I came to the 1st transition , 42! The rhythms of mine were: 3'01-3'23-3'28-3'33-3'20 (approx).
Ahead of Xavi Llobet, for the first 5km, that lasted until approx 1.5 ...
Seamless transition without any trouble (need to keep training to get those sneakers moving as a detail like this made me lose the 2nd group) and death. I'm just struggling to try to catch the 2nd group, gained some ground rolling at 40km / h, but I'm running out of strength. I'm a speck of hunting, 50m at best! GRRRR. Yes, I have fought and spent forces during 5km ... I turn, I see that is a good little group pro behind at about 500m and I'm waiting and recovering. In passing, a wheel! Now I have to rest, without giving any relief (I do not like it, but was cast and enduring Justito a group queue.) I let go, and even give chase to the group that had tried to hunt alone, well! What a difference in the group to go solo. Alone, or fighter group or die! I decide to queue up to the 2nd transition group (average of the bike: 39'02 km / h), before coming to the pits I stand in front of the group to not get stuck when putting foot to ground. 2nd transition is also good, I go ahead of the group casitodos. Now I feel so good, the pace is not the same as in the first 5km, and even let me afford to go hunting people in front. When is approx 1km, change to hunt any more, but also come back for all. A stop to the end!
arreĆ³n During the final, with a knife! 9'52
for 2'5km. Something lentito (get a rate of just under 4min/km, but among the first 5km and 5km sufiendo bike alone, it was not for more. And all went and just past, because only one running past me and I have spent a few.
Summary -> Final time 57:13 (Post 29)
Partial -> 16:36 (Pos 42) + 30:45 (Post 33) + 9:52 (Pos 25). least more!
Good debut, with MMP (At 5km) included. I do not know where I get this speed, it makes a lot that I do series. Must be the adrenaline going in competition! In addition, club debut (SAD Earth Swallow me) and had to do it decently!

0 comments:

Post a Comment