Thursday, February 3, 2011

Karate Breaking Board Holder

52_ The final part (2 / 3)

The boys had transformers and were making me tranquilzer for a while but things started to get ugly scratching catastrophe had Sonic in his chest came out so much blood that impressed me is the Key to the floor

Sonic: ahhhh (touching the chest )......

Catastrophe: you can not me (lanman bloody leg "really sucks DX") now just need ese_dijo jumping

Amy: Sonic_dije quietly

Sonic: Amy do not worry about touching my cheek
mi_dijo
Amy: I know how to stop this pesadilla_dije

Sonic: Amy

como_dijo: but I have fear (crying) I fear that everything that goes wrong and we perdidos_dije

Sonic: you're brave I know podras_dijo

Amy: I need your energy and Shadow to Sonic

sellarlo_dije: eso_dijo has
The
kissing me slowly kisses me I could not stop mourn was so afraid, I felt a great energy inside of me when we parted I see I had changed but the energy was Sonic followed little changed even though you remove energy


Amy: well to Conclude this pesadilla_dije flying

Sonic: shadow (standing) must carry that monster here (señanlando the center of floor) you have to keep it there for Amy

selle_dijo Shadow: you think you can that niña_dijo

Sonic: She's not a child is the best person looking at me said

conoci_ Shadow: stop being so sentimental and running

marcha_dijo Sonic: running

idiota_dijo Catastrophe: lol but you have transformer venceras_dijo I

Amy: veras_dije and pulling out my

oz Sonic: Very well have to close the circle running paso_dijo

Shadow: you'd better

funcione_dijo Catastrophe: grr stop making furious
eso_dijo
Amy: (breathing) holds sacred mystic seal this beast in your dark shadows .....
_dije
Beneath the seal came detubo Catastrophe pass but was very weak label was about to disappear


Amy: no no please no_dije

continued ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment