Friday, February 18, 2011

How Long Do Chapstick Stay On In 24 Hour

exceed 100km ...

the end I tied, and today at 23:30-00:00 UT I have encouraged the Garraf, Llobregat, organized "underground", ie is not a race nor is there an organization "official" behind it. That does not mean it is not properly organized and that we follow during the trip.
The idea is to 107km, with 3700m +, out of St Climent de Llobregat, a distance similar to UT in Barcelona, \u200b\u200borganized by 1st time this year and is part of the new Catalan League Racing ultraendurance but coincides with the Costa Brava Xtem Running I can do.
will play running all night, something I have not done but more than once since I had raised. Taking advantage of the event, will run a good stretch of the night. I hope that with good company I between sleep and can withstand the fast group. Behind is always good and comforting to know that will come another clique, slow.
I hope not to fail in this new kind of fling, a "training" group to overcome a considerable distance. It will be my first attempt to overcome 100km in 24 hours. The forecast is that it takes about about 13, 14 or 15 h.

I leave the link with the planned route.

But first, after a good nap, not having much sleep at night, go to a talk by Ivan Herruzo on How to Plan the triathlon training. In the shop Trienjoy .

Sunday stroll in mountain bike I have referred to Sunday and untimed plan decided. The km's and time depend on the vague and you are knackered after the "reventadita" previous. Will only release the legs ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment