Monday, February 21, 2011

Italian Wedding Wording



Amy: Hikari!
_dije
Hikari: zzzzzzz

Amy: Hikari awake!
moving _dije
Hikari: * yawn * with I object to sleeping
_dijo
Amy: Let's up today is a nice day savannah sacándole _dije

Hikari: I'm coming looking for the savannah
_dijo
Amy: I hope you shut the door down _dije

Hikari: ok _dijo rising

Down ...

Cream: very good for breakfast _dijo

All: yeahhhh breakfast in chorus
_dijeron
Rouge: fine finished breakfast and started with all the preparations for the feast eating

_dijo Cream: yes and that we disguise?
_dijo
Rouge: what you want _dijo

Cream: Well I want to be happy

_dijo Princess Rouge: I always dress up that better choose another costume _dijo

Cream: ok I see that I dress _dijo

Hikari: Good day to all sad _dijo

All: good morning _dijeron in chorus

Cream: Take your breakfast _dijo

Hikari: no I have sad eyes hunger _dijo

Zack: Well I already finished _dijo Rising up

Knuckles: hey ...
_dijo
Zack: what?

_dijo Knuckles coming: do not forget the plan in a whisper
_dijo
Zack: I almost forgot and scratching their heads
_dijo
Rouge: eat something _dijo

Hikari:
_dijo not
Zack: We are taking her hand _dijo

Hikari: what? where? Zack

_dijo: a walk around _dijo

Hikari: I do not want _dijo

Zack: We _dijo jalandole arms

Hikari: I told you not to get away _dijo
case
Zack: * Position * angers me like it or

_dijo no Hikari: hey! let go hitting

_dijo Zack: I know when you are ready _dijo

Sonic: clear _dijo

Hikari: Ready for what? take me down T_T _dijo

Amy: ja ja aja not let go _grite

Blaze: wait we also have to disguise '_

Amy said: If _dije

Silver: I do not want to be a killjoy but I'm not going to disguise serious _dijo

Amy: Silver is good but it will help to decorate this place _dije

Silver: ok _dijo

With Hikari ...

Hikari: I told you I suelteeeessss _dijo

Zack: do not let you go until you get to where we walk

_dijo Hikari: and where the hell are you taking me _dijo

Zack: a surprise _dijo

Hikari: ayyy why me

_dijo Zack: just look like a girl _dijo

Hikari: * hitting him in the head *

Zack: aucchhh _dijo
hurt
Hikari: I'm not _dijo

girl 15 minutes later ...

Hikari: * boring *

Zack, and we _dijo lowering

Hikari: it was time * looking * and this place is?
_dijo
Zack: This is a place to play _dijo

Hikari: play it?
_dijo
Zack: what you want ... _dijo seen holding her hand

Hikari: what I want ...
_dijo
While with us ...

Cream: Silver can spend the garlands _dijo

Silver:

_dijo takes Rouge: Silver Please bring me a
_dijo water bucket
Silver: I'm coming _dijo

Amy: I need Silver curtains bring the washer clean _dije

Silver: good -.-* _dijo

Tails: Silver please help me ; to bring the stereo _dijo

Silver: WAIT A LITTLE LONGER WILL BACK ME CRAZY!
screaming _dijo
All: o.0 sorry _dijimos in chorus

With Hikari ...

Hikari: yeah, this game is great _dijo

Zack: I knew you'd like _dijo

Hikari: I'm not going to win _dijo

Zack: we'll see _dijo

Hikari: Yeah! win I'm better than you ... Zack
_dijo
triumph: it is not worth you cheated _dijo

Hikari: I'm better than you admit

_dijo Zack: _dijo never going to another this bored

Hikari: Alright already we play alien war , 2 running

_dijo Zack: ok _dijo

following it with us ...

Cream: This being beautiful place

_dijo Amy: Alright let's change our _dije

Cream: if we _dijo

The girls and I went to change each dressed in Rouge the guise that he wanted this time disguised in a witch was odd she never disguised that
Cream million left the princess dresses I had and put a simple but very cute dress
dress up as a mummy scared us a lot of screaming like crazy at her xD
me as an anime girl dress up like a girl with pigtails xD


Rouge: we are ready _dijo

Cream: Better call Zack to bring Hikari _dijo

All: Good idea
_dijimos
continued ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment