Sunday, February 27, 2011

Colon Cancer Undigested Food

65_ The costume party

* telephone *

coversacion Zack: Hello _dijo

Rouge: we have everything ready and can bring _dijo

Zack: ok now I'm tired of being here this girl looks like a vicious games with
_dijo
Rouge * laughs * okay but not be too long _dijo

* end conversation *

Cream: uhhh that emotion that will make a lot of fun jumping _dijo

Chesse: chao chao

_dijo happy Amy: if we come with me to fix some things _dije

Cream: clear _dijo

following me into the room when we saw Sonic, Tails and Knuckles disguised


Amy: fence I see you dressed up staring at
_dije
Tails: If all we had was laughing
_dijo

Cream : ja ja ja is supposed to be?
_dijo

Tails: I'm the ninja Naruto imperative airhead _dijo

All: ja ja ja ja _dijimos

Sonic: you look very pretty Amy winked _dijo

Amy: no thanks n / / / No Distressed
_dije

Rouge: either everything is ready just need to come she said
_
Chesse: chao chao _dijo

Rouge, and that you Tails?
_dijo

Tails: I do not think the presentation back to -.- _dijo iendose

* open door *

Zack: Well here we are loading it
_dijo
Rouge: for the charges?
confused _dijo

Zack
: afff was capricious and did not want to go on the way I was hitting _dijo lowering

Hikari: I did was lose and the level cross-arm 35 _dijo

Amy: good another day jugaras _dije now have to change with a drop in the head

Hikari: * looking at all * because they dressed like that? very confused _dijo

Rouge: her girls _dijo

Hikari: Ahhhhhhh _grito that

We took her to a room The Rouge left alone with her said he would make a small change of image that I wonder
disguise
30 minutes later ...

* open door *

Amy: it was time that took you so long
_dije
Rouge: Well now see the Demon Girl ♪ Angel _dijo presenting

Hikari
came she looked a little sick to see the light was completely different to the old did not seem

All: woooooaaaaah this is Hikari _dijimos in chorus

Hikari: what? think of something * looks * ahhh clothes and my clothes touching
_dijo
Cream: Miss Hikari looks very nice _dijo

Blaze: this cut looks good _dijo

Hikari : that to cut * touches hair * AHHHHH my hair you did _dijo

Rouge: showing the scissors cut
_dijo

Hikari: AHHHHH MY HAIR YOU HICISTEEEEEE!! TT _dijo
screaming

Amy: maybe you did not want a haircut?
_dije

Hikari: no * sniff * Rouge blindfold me and said trust me
_dijo
Rouge: It was a difficult task to keep it still also has nice hair but it was not to be cut rebel _
said
Amy: o.0? well let you have a surprise, taking her hand _dije

Hikari: another surprise?
_dijo

I opened the door and we saw the kids who ate all the food we had prepared before exiting from there as if nothing had happened -.-* ate everything before the party

Amy: do you like?
_pregunte

Hikari: wow you did for my _dijo looking

Cream: If _dijo

Hikari: fences thank you very much but they should not do _dijo

Amy: no we care about and start the party _dijo

I got on stage ...

Amy: testing .... testing ... ok guys let's start the party with a beautiful subject we sing the Demon Girl ♪ Angel

All: if .... sing!
_dijeron repeatedly
Hikari: * shook head *

off the stage and take the lead hand

Amy: Let's sing something blocking the microphone _dije ;

Hikari: but not to sing _dijo

Amy: Let's not be afraid to insist
sings _dije

Hikari: but he sings with me _dijo

Amy: I do not sing! horrible song _dije alarmed

Hikari: we will be taking a karaoke microphone _dijo "please another microphone"

Amy: okay ...
_dije

Look at all the guys I got nervous re Hikari no focus seemed to be pregnant and then I started the song I just read what he said on the screen was an issue of the Demon Girls ♪ Angel

Amy and Kari:

* guitar *

I want to live forever ... If I could live
forever, everything would come true, but several things
turn me into a corner
the time I have left to live, the coordinates of my dream, where I am
though everything is beautiful to miii,

No problem, I'm just going to eat something sweet here.
kept me proud when Pensao AsIII,


Looking back on the path I walked, I had
enough to have just the things I hate
Let things brillooo
touch that kind of rat is the one I wanted live ...

* guitar * drums *


I live as long as I can run all day just disappeared
but I try to jump, but I'm not completely agotadaaa,
had such contradictory thoughts.
It's like hitting my head on some
part when I was not consienteee.


Okay, I'll go to a hospital close for a bit,
could give me the medicine to stay awake paraaa siempreee?

* chorus *
Even if I stand and I'm becoming a fosiiil eeen,
being forgotten by everyone I
turn into a
existenciaaa

woohhhyeeeaaahh

* guitar *

no problem, I will show you some of my willpower,
I slapped my own face as evidence of miii existenciaaa

* Chorus * Do not look back on the road to go,
even if only things I hate, I
continue
Leave things that touch me shine,
'll be that kind of existence.

quee I'll show you!
quee I'll show you!
quee I'll show you!
quee I'll show you!

Hikari:
la la la la la la lala waaaahh uuhhh waaaaahhhh

finished singing
all the guys were saying they welcomed us back again

Hikari: we do it again looking
_dijo

Amy: If safe _dije

sang the same theme but this time Hikari played his guitar power metal touch the loved was a wonderful guitarist that is now leading the band after that the boys began to drink and drink were re drunk all sang and sang well although some other evil is seen to be fun then the girls asked me to sing the same theme and accept myself I can not believe my voice was very beautiful singing Hikari then touched her sing his song is obvious that she is the songwriter stayed awake until the morning the boys were Hikari looked around and pulled the window

Amy: Is something wrong? _dije approaching her

Hikari: not what happens is that I feel something weird something will happen _dijo watching the sunrise

0 comments:

Post a Comment